Social Media Coordinator
Job details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description
AVB is a fast growing, stable company that has a solid mission. Our passion is helping small business owners successfully grow their business. AVB is a full service marketing agency with an experienced development team, smart strategy team, along with the rest of our dream team of enthusiastic, entrepreneurial minded individuals who want to help drive the success of our clients who we think of as family. We strongly believe in our mission and are always driving for results.
We have 250 employees and still growing as we support our clients. We have offices in Sacramento California and Secaucus, New Jersey and are remote with the option to go into the offices as needed. We have a strong culture and our leadership believes in investing in our people and creating the best place for you to call home.
We offer competitive salaries, full benefits, flexible remote work environment, employee reimbursement program that will support with enriching your life, EAP, employee discounts, annual allowance for AVB apparel, 401k options, robust sick time policy along with minimum of 10 days vacation time that starts accruing from your first day.
We are always looking for smart, resourceful and dynamic people to join the team. If you are looking for a team that will welcome you, collaborate with you, challenge you and help develop your skills to the next level then we are looking for you.
AVB Marketing is looking for a social media coordinator to join our growing team. In this position, you will help maintain a social presence for our member-clients by producing engaging, relevant social content. The ideal candidate will have experience in social media production (copy and creative), distribution, and reporting. As the Social Media Coordinator, you will create and distribute content for Facebook and Instagram, with the possibility of branching out to other platforms such as Twitter and Pinterest.
Design posts to sustain readers’ curiosity and create buzz around new products
- Content creation including imagery, graphics, and copy by channel
- Assist in the creation of video content
- Manage the distribution of a high volume of monthly social media posts
- Research current trends and audience preferences in order to create relevant content
- Collaborate with designers and copywriters to produce content
1-2 year social media experience, including planning content calendars
- Understanding of social media metrics; able to interpret the results and take action to increase effectiveness
- Familiar with marketing channels and online marketing strategies
- Able to write in different brand voices
- Passion for social media and proficiency with major social media platforms and social media management tools
- Ongoing drive to understand trends and techniques in social media marketing
- Must be self-motivated, hard-working, and well-organized
- Impeccable time management skills with the ability to multitask
- Some design skills required
- Top-notch written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented and deadline-driven
- Excellent work ethic & positive, can-do attitude
- Resourceful, helpful and a team player
Video EditorEndorphinzJob details Job Type Contract Full Job Description Endorphinz is looking for a network of video editors with experience across short and long-form fitness video2 hour agoShareLithia, FL 33547
Entry-Level RecruiterComcentricJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description We are seeking an Entry-Level Recruiter to join our team in Lone Tree, CO. We are one of the fastest growing2 hour agoShareLone Tree, CO 80124
House Cleaner / Housekeeper URGENTLY HIRING ***NEW RATE $16/HR!***The Cleaning Authority-West Bloomfield$600 - $700 a weekJob details Salary $600 - $700 a week Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 3 Full Job Description WE ARE CURRENTLY HIRING!!! Our cleaning position2 hour agoShareWest Bloomfield Township, MI
Social/ Marketing ManagerPremier Brands Group HoldingsJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Social Media and Digital Marketing Manager ? ONE Jeanswear Group This position will work directly and report to2 hour agoShareNew York, NY 10018
Vice President, IT Strategy and ArchitectureLibertyWe better the lives of our customers and communities. Purpose Please note: We are flexible with this role being based in one of our operating locations in North1 day agoShareDowney, CA 90241