Special Education Administrative Assistant/Medicaid Clerk
This is a School Year, Full Time position (end of August through June)
Two Rivers Supervisory Union is looking for a dynamic person to work in Green Mountain High School coordinating Special Education and Medicaid Data and supporting the Special Education Department.
Job responsibilities include:
- Maintaining Student Files.
- Preparing meeting notices and distributing to parents and staff prior to meeting date, notes to contact log. Prepare packets for meeting attendees to include copies of IEP/eval/IEP amendments, meeting minutes forms, parental rights info.
- IEP/Evaluation/IEP Revisions
- Typing up Time Studies into computer from hand written copies.
- Print out Medicaid logs, distribute/collect, review and get case manager’s signature.
- Other Miscellaneous duties like, preparing databases, sending out progress reports, filing, shredding, gathering attendance records.
- Administrative tasks supporting the Special Educators at Green Mountain Union High School.
Requirements: High School Graduate (or equivalent), Understand and practice the importance of Confidentiality, Knowledge of general office procedures, business English, spelling and math. Proficient in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel; Excellent interpersonal skills with staff and the public, ability to take the initiative and work independently.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 - $19.00 per hour
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement Plan
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
If school reopens, staff will be required to wear masks in public areas.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- One location
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- www.trsu.org or https://gmuhs.trsu.org/
Intelligence Research SpecialistUS Department of State - Agency Wide$74,950 - $97,430 a yearDuties Collects, organizes, and analyzes intelligence data dealing with suspected fraudulent use of U.S. Consular issued documents. Analyzes data related to30 minute agoShareRosslyn, VA 22209 (Radnor-Ft Myer Heights area)
Customer Service Representative - Nashville AreaCVS Health$17.00 - $27.16 an hourCandidates Need To Br Located in TN will have a Hybrid work schedule and will need to report into the office Customer Service Representative is the face of Aetna and30 minute agoShareHybrid remote in Indiana+8 locations
Customer Service Representative- Duals- RemoteCVS Health$17.00 - $27.16 an hourWe are currently recruiting top talent for our Center of Excellence Customer Service group. -Customer Service Representative is the face of Aetna and impacts members'38 minute agoShareGeorgia
Onboarding Specialist (Part-Time)Medcor Inc$17 - $19 an hourPart-timeAre you detail orientated and organized? Do you routinely engage in conversations with everyone you meet? Do you like job perks, good pay, and growth potential? If so,39 minute agoShareRemote
Import Specialist (Customs Entry Writer) - Remote supporting 2nd Shift and WeekendsA.N. Deringer, Inc.Full-timeWeekend availabilityThis position is primarily responsible for processing and assimilating customer data to support the movement of goods between international borders. Job1 hour agoShareRemote in Calais, ME 04619