Sr. Director of Delivery Excellence, Compliance and Support
Req ID: 124841
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Sr. Director of Delivery Excellence, Compliance and Support to join our team in McLean, Virginia (US-VA), United States (US).
The Sr. Director of Delivery Excellence, Compliance and Support (1) will report to the State, Local and Education (SLED) Division Chief Operating Officer and will oversee three operational areas staffed with up to 6 individuals focused on:
- Delivery Excellence and Financial Performance
- Contract Compliance
Start-up and Transitions
The Sr. Director of Delivery Excellence, Compliance and Support will lead the SLED internal Independent Validation and Verification (IVV) activities that go beyond oversight to proactively drive and improve delivery excellence and financial performance, contract compliance and to define and execute a disciplined account start-up / transition process. In addition to providing consistent oversight and driving long-term operational process and performance improvements, the Enterprise Compliance team will be ready to quickly respond to any operational issues with existing clients and new account start-ups and transitions. The Sr. Director will lead and be actively engaged in risk identification and mitigation, identification and implementation of cross- account shared/leveraged service savings opportunities, planning, short and long-term delivery and operational improvements, margin improvement initiatives and remediation activities.
The Sr. Director is responsible to establish, and lead the COO organization Enterprise Compliance, Oversight and Support team to:
- Drive Delivery Excellence and Finance Performance improvements. Ensure all new opportunities are complete, deliverable, financially sound, and that the operational staff is appropriate to deliver to the contract metrics. For existing accounts, define monthly/quarterly account operational and financial performance reporting and reviews that monitor delivery and contractual performance and are used to identify/mitigate risk and drive operational and financial margin improvements.
- Ensure Contract Compliance. Monitor contract compliance and communicate/mitigate performance and financial risks as defined in the contract MSA, SLAs, operational metrics, change management and other contractual commitments of both NTT DATA and the client. Ensure Account teams are pursuing, and NTT DATA is receiving, all appropriate reimbursement, relief and protection as defined in the Agreement.
- Establish Start-up and Transition team and process. Anticipate, monitor, avoid and mitigate the risk of start-up and transition issues. As issues arise, quickly identify, assist, lead remediation activities and resolve transition issues while training/transitioning ongoing operations to the go-forward account team.
- Education: Bachelor’s in IT/Business, Master's preferred
15+ Delivery experience
Remote work from US location and some travel required
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
US - Sr Project Controls Specialist - Liquids Growth and Integrity & Maintenance ProjectsTC EnergyJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Sr Project Controls Specialist - Liquids Growth and I&M Projects Reference Code: 84463 Location:1 week agoShareHouston, TX (Downtown area)
Seasonal Retail Stock and Fulfillment Streets at SouthpointNordstromJob details Job Type Seasonal Full Job Description Job Description The ideal logistics processor is independent, motivated, results oriented and committed to1 week agoShareDurham, NC
DirectorGap Inc.Job details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description About Gap Inc. Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone1 week agoShareUnited States
Data Entry Clerk - Huntington, NYUnitedHealth GroupCombine two of the fastest - growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology1 week agoShareHuntington Station, NY 11746
Customer Engagement AssociateThe Coca-Cola CompanyJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description The Customer Engagement Associate (CEA) provides service and support to established and new, internal and1 week agoShareAtlanta, GA 30313 (Downtown area)