Support Operations Specialist
Support Operations Specialist
Del Norte Credit Union is seeking a dynamic Support Operations Specialist to improve the lives of others through demonstrating performance excellence.
Del Norte Credit Union is seeking an experienced candidate for a Support Operations Specialist position. The primary role of this position is to assist Del Norte Credit Union in living out its mission of improving lives as a financial cooperative by possessing a passionate devotion to providing outstanding and empathetic service to Del Norte Credit Union members and fellow teammates. In this position you will assist members of the credit union with their financial needs in a professional, friendly, knowledgeable, and timely manner. A key component of this is to help process all bank by mail including: deposits, loan payments, cashier's checks, closing accounts, stop payments, address file maintenance, person update records, answering questions about products and services, and problem resolution.
Job duties of this position include but are not limited to:
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of the applicable core system, including loan and deposit platforms.
- Monitor accounts nearing dormant and escheatment; send member communication, prepare reports and forward funds, as required to the state. Maintain accurate record keeping on all processing. Perform annual escheatment of member accounts and safe deposit boxes.
- Review annual fee reports to ensure all box fees have been paid and assist in collection of funds due from members.
- Process all Verifications of Deposit (VODs) in accordance with DNCU policy and procedures.
- Comply with all regulations, security procedures, and complete all mandatory annual compliance courses.
- One month to twelve months of similar or related experience.
- A high school education or GED.
- Ability to handle sensitive information with complete confidentiality and professionalism.
- Successful job performance involves meeting and/or exceeding team building, interpersonal, relationship building, and technical skills outlined in other duties and responsibilities.
- Demonstrated proficiency with 10-key calculator, Windows, and other MS Office products and applications.
If you are qualified and would like to join our team in improving lives, please complete an online application along with submitting an updated resume. No phone calls please.
Warehouse WorkerCMA CGMAt CEVA, we believe that logistics is a people business, that’s why we create an environment of trust and team spirit - we encourage initiative and we empower our43 minute agoShareUnited States
Data AssistantHire Integrated$17.50 an hourData Assistant Temp We need someone who is detail-oriented, has the drive to learn, and has the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with Utah's Fastest50 minute agoShareLehi, UT 84043
House Cleaning Professional - $750-1100/ week + tips + bonuses4 Senses luxury home services$22.50 an hourAre you a hardworking person? Do you want to join the best cleaning company in Madison and surrounding cities? 4 Senses luxury home services has a once-in-a-lifetime50 minute agoShareMadison, WI 53714
Amazon Delivery Station Warehouse AssociateAmazon HVH$16.90 an hourShift: Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun 01:20am - 11:50am Duration: Seasonal Start date: 2022-08-18 Amazon Delivery Station Warehouse Associate Job Overview51 minute agoShareUpper Marlboro, MD 20774100+ locations
Sr. Housekeeper - $24.50/hrVacasa$24.50 an hourWhy Vacasa We started with just one home and an idea: to bring homeowners and renters together with smart technology and caring local teams. Today, we're the largest51 minute agoShareGaribaldi, OR+11 locations