Support Operations Specialist
Support Operations Specialist
Del Norte Credit Union is seeking a dynamic Support Operations Specialist to improve the lives of others through demonstrating performance excellence.
Del Norte Credit Union is seeking an experienced candidate for a Support Operations Specialist position. The primary role of this position is to assist Del Norte Credit Union in living out its mission of improving lives as a financial cooperative by possessing a passionate devotion to providing outstanding and empathetic service to Del Norte Credit Union members and fellow teammates. In this position you will assist members of the credit union with their financial needs in a professional, friendly, knowledgeable, and timely manner. A key component of this is to help process all bank by mail including: deposits, loan payments, cashier's checks, closing accounts, stop payments, address file maintenance, person update records, answering questions about products and services, and problem resolution.
Job duties of this position include but are not limited to:
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of the applicable core system, including loan and deposit platforms.
- Monitor accounts nearing dormant and escheatment; send member communication, prepare reports and forward funds, as required to the state. Maintain accurate record keeping on all processing. Perform annual escheatment of member accounts and safe deposit boxes.
- Review annual fee reports to ensure all box fees have been paid and assist in collection of funds due from members.
- Process all Verifications of Deposit (VODs) in accordance with DNCU policy and procedures.
- Comply with all regulations, security procedures, and complete all mandatory annual compliance courses.
- One month to twelve months of similar or related experience.
- A high school education or GED.
- Ability to handle sensitive information with complete confidentiality and professionalism.
- Successful job performance involves meeting and/or exceeding team building, interpersonal, relationship building, and technical skills outlined in other duties and responsibilities.
- Demonstrated proficiency with 10-key calculator, Windows, and other MS Office products and applications.
If you are qualified and would like to join our team in improving lives, please complete an online application along with submitting an updated resume. No phone calls please.
Temporary COVID Community CoordinatorJustUs Health$40,000 - $45,000 a yearJOB SUMMARY JustUs Health is hiring a COVIDLine Community Coordinator as we kick off our brand new COVIDLine, where we’ll be helping members of the LGBTQ+1 hour agoShareSaint Paul, MN 55114 (St. Anthony area)
Customer Care SpecialistAcelleron Medical Products$36,000 - $40,000 a yearJob details Salary $36,000 - $40,000 a year Full Job Description First impressions can make or break a customer’s perception of an organization. This is why1 hour agoShareRemote
Virtual Experience Specialist IDel Norte Credit UnionVirtual Experience Specialist I Del Norte Credit Union is seeking a dynamic Virtual Experience Specialist(previously known as Member Service Center rep) to improve the1 hour agoShareEspanola, NM 87532
Packer 1Sunset Farm Foods IncSummary: Responsible forplacing product into plastic formed pockets and inspecting for defects. EssentialDuties and Responsibilities: Learn packaging requirements1 hour agoShareValdosta, GA 31601
Inbound Customer Service RepresentativeDiscover Financial Services$16 an hourWith Discover, you’ll have the chance to make a difference at one of the world’s leading digital banking and payments companies. From Day 1, you’ll do1 hour agoSharePhoenix, AZ