Surveillance Operator (New York New York)
Job details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description
Location:Las Vegas, Nevada
Become one of the stars behind the show and become part of the world's most powerful entertainment brands. Our Company has one exciting mission: To Entertain The Human Race.
The Surveillance Operator contributes to an environment of collaboration in which Surveillance supports partner departments in providing outstanding service to all guests. Providing both customers and employees with a fair, safe and secure gaming experience by creating accountability to company policies and procedures as well as appropriate laws and regulations.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Operate various closed-circuit television (CCTV) technology to monitor and review casino activities, archive audio and video evidence and monitor the system for malfunctions.
- Proactively monitor all casino areas and personnel including, but not limited to, Table Games, Casino Cage, Soft Count, Slots and Poker to promote accountability with policies and procedures, identify suspicious activity, and deter fraud and theft.
- Proactively observe and review video then complete required documentation regarding specific incidents including but not limited to guest complaints, procedure errors, risk management issues, player evaluations, theft, and variances.
- Maintain and improve knowledge of game rules, company policies, procedures and threats in all areas which Surveillance is responsible for monitoring through training and professional development.
- Cooperate with the local Gaming Authority and coordinate with and/or assist other law enforcement agencies as necessary. Testify in court as a representative for the company as necessary. Maintain strict confidentiality of Surveillance operations and any non-public information learned as an employee.
- Identify trends and abnormalities by reviewing data through various software applications and investigating anomalies.
- Collaborate with leadership to maximize guest experience.
- Perform other job-related duties as requested.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- One (1) year of relevant experience
- At least one year of gaming and/or Surveillance experience
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Detailed knowledge of Table Games, Slots, Race & Sports Book and Casino Cage procedures.
- Knowledge of advantage play systems and cheating methods.
- Detailed knowledge of local gaming regulations.
- Proficient in basic math without use of a calculator.
- Ability to distinguish colors.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Excellent telephone etiquette and communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Basic working knowledge of various computer technology and software to include Microsoft Office applications.
- Effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
Product safety management for Global Product Stewardship Fabric and Home Care (F&HC)Procter & GambleJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Consumer safety and global compliance are of the utmost importance to the Company. We are looking to recruit a19 hour agoShareSaint Bernard, OH 45216
BricklayerNYC CareersJob details Salary $381 a day Full Job Description As of August 2, 2021, all new hires must be vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus, unless they have been19 hour agoShareNew York, NY
looking for a Cleaner for our familyAyiConnectJob details Salary From $25 an hour Job Type Full-time Part-time Number of hires for this role 3 Full Job Description Hi! We are looking for a Cleaner for our21 hour agoShareNew York, NY
CHARACTER DESIGNER (The Patrick Star Show)Nickelodeon AnimationJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description For over 30 years, the Nickelodeon Animation Studio continues to be one of the largest producers of television22 hour agoShareBurbank, CA 91502+3 locations
HostEstiatorio Milos - MidtownJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Recognized as one of the world’s finest Greek restaurants, Estiatorio MILOS has maintained a longstanding1 day agoShareNew York, NY