Talent Specialist, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Strategic talent-sourcing experience (e.g niche talent, senior level) at an executive search firm, recruitment agency, or in-house corporate talent team
- Demonstrated problem solving, analytical, project management and communication skills.
- Executive Search Researcher and/or Associate experience.
- Experience managing conference events.
- Understanding of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) and Research marketplaces.
- Effective consultative skills.
Our Staffing Channels Specialists tell the story of Google to the world. They care deeply about cultivating relationships, have lively, thoughtful conversations with their candidates, and know our organization and its products well enough to articulate life-changing opportunities. As an expert in the talent needs of our business, you’ll be an adviser to the extraordinary people you find, engage, and guide through Google’s hiring process. By the time you’ve introduced a would-be Googler to our partners in recruiting, they are comfortable, well informed, and excited about the possibilities that await them here. The demands of our company, as it continues to grow and transform the industry, are great. Your analytical mind, curiosity, and sincere approach to your work make you exceptional enough to meet them.
As an Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning (AI/ML) Talent Specialist, you will be a subject matter expert in the sector and its domains with knowledge of the global talent pool and key individuals. You'll identify future Googlers, cultivating relationships and unlocking untapped talent through conversations. You'll apply your internal knowledge to find perfect opportunities to make meaningful connections with relevant teams. You will plan and work on engagement strategies, collaborating and coordinating teams across Staffing.
Great just isn't good enough for our People Operations team (you probably know us better as "Human Resources"). Made up of equal parts HR professionals, former consultants, and analysts, we're the advocates of Google's colorful culture. In People Ops, we "find them, grow them, and keep them". We bring the world's most innovative people to Google and provide the programs that help them thrive. Whether recruiting the next Googler, refining our core programs, developing talent, or simply looking for ways to inject some more fun into the lives of our Googlers, we bring a data-driven approach that is reinventing the human resources field.Responsibilities
- Act as a subject matter expert in the sector and its domains with deep knowledge of the global talent pool and key individuals.
- Identify future superstars, cultivating relationships and unlocking untapped talent through rich conversations.
- Apply your internal knowledge to find perfect opportunities to make meaningful connections with relevant teams.
- Build long term connectivity, goodwill and interest, attracting top AI/ML talent to Google and Alphabet.
- Leverage analytics to understand (and interpret) the market landscape to help support hiring decisions and business strategies.
Good Money is Calling at Your New Job! Maintenance Technician NeededDomino's Supply ChainJob details Salary $29.00 - $35.50 an hour Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Full Job Description The Maintenance Technician position requires2 hour agoShareNew Boston, MI 48164
Customer Service AgentPremium Electrical and HVACJob details Salary $16 - $20 an hour Job Type Full-time Full Job Description We are seeking candidates for the Customer Service Agent position who have a positive2 hour agoShareWarrenton, VA 20186+1 location
Director of Customer Support and PlacementCarrusJob details Salary $100,000 - $120,000 a year Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications Customer Support: 8 years (Required) Bachelor's2 hour agoShareUtah
Plant ManagerAJM PackagingJob details Salary $140,000 - $200,000 a year Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 2 Full Job Description Plant Manager AJM Packaging2 hour agoShareUnited States
Product Development (Packaging) Specialist (Level 2)Infinity GlobalJob details Salary $60,000 - $70,000 a year Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications Bachelor's (Preferred) Full Job2 hour agoShareRemote