Job details Salary $20 - $25 an hour Job Type Part-time Number of hires for this role 1 Full Job Description
[See attached PDF for full deets!]
What you’ll be doing.
Marketing / Creative
- Lead Listing
- DM management
- Facebook Group
- FB group event creation, pinning as announcements
- FB group new member welcome messages / posts
- Using templates, create graphic posts
- Schedule in group
- Website Updates
- Updating link in bio on Instagram with main website link
- Other minor website updates in Showit platform
- SEO keyword research
- Format & publish
- Design 5 Pinterest pins per blog + Captions for Pins
- Repinning others content
- Graphics (some of the designing will be within templates)
- Story graphics
- IG Post graphics
- FB group graphics
- Blog graphics
- Email newsletter graphics
- PDF free resource updates, workbooks, decks
Clerical / Admin
- Inbox Management
- SOPs / Google Drive upkeep
- Funnel / Automations / Email Marketing - Syncing (launch freebie / nurture / challenge)
- Uploading to course hosting
- Tracking analytics / metrics
- Simply said—you’re fun. You have a great sense of humor and don’t take yourself
too seriously, but you’re *serious AFabout your work*.
- You reside in an English-speaking country (preferably in EST) BUT you originally descend from Organization Nation and you still hold true to those roots. (Being incredibly organized and timely is basically your aphrodisiac.)
- You’re good at copywriting and/or content writing. (But you’re also pretty modest, and some would even say you’re great * at it.)
- You have a creative mind, but numbers don’t scare ya (like they do me).
- You love creating content, and hey you’re quite good at it!
- The thought of getting work to a client late absolutely appalls you.
- When someone says “are you skilled with communication?” You’re like, “el oh el duh. Call me, beep me if you want to reach me!”
- The idea of this role (or roles like this that you may have had before) excites you because you love being a central part of helping something (aka a business) grow and thrive.
It’d also be dope if…
- You’re familiar with the coaching/consulting online space and/or have worked with a coach or consultant or even just solopreneur of some kind.
- You have mad Pinterest skills.
- You have experience using Showit.
- You have experience using Kartra.
- Regular use of the F-word does not make you clutch your pearls. You *might* even use that word yourself (when mom’s not in the room, of course.)
- You’re getting all the warm and tinglies in your stomach just reading this job description because it’s YOU!
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $20.00 - $25.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Monday to Friday
- One location
Work Location: One location
Events CoordinatorManagement ConnectionJob details Salary $22 - $25 an hour Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications US work authorization (Required) Associate8 hour agoShareRemote
Nursing Assistant - Labor and DeliverySt. Vincent's Medical CenterJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Description Job Schedule: Part TimeStandard Hours: 24Job Shift: Shift 1Shift Details: Day/Eve Work where every18 hour agoShareBridgeport, CT 06606+9 locations
Social Media Specialist (Remote)NJ Mom LLCJob details Salary $15 - $20 an hour Job Type Part-time Contract Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications Bachelor's (Required) Social Media Management: 221 hour agoShareRed Bank, NJ 07701
FRONT DESK / RECEPTIONGreen Man CannabisADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT / RECEPTION The primary function of Reception is to aid in the customer experience by greeting guests in a timely and welcoming21 hour agoShareDenver, CO 80204
Office AssistantLowe's Home ImprovementJob details Salary $21 - $26 an hour Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Pay: $21.00 - $26.00 per hour About Lowe’s: Lowe’s is an equal21 hour agoShareAtlanta, GA