Data Entry Specialist
Rite Rug Flooring is looking for an Order Writer to join our team in the Tampa, FL area! Rite Rug offers competitive wages and a full benefits package.
Job Summary: To enter and order new home selections for installation. Manage accounts to ensure that builder install schedules are met.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
Entry of new selections - Double check work to ensure all selections are correct
Order material for installs - Understand/learns differences in stock items and specialty items
Ensure billing is correct - Check PO's to make sure the amounts are correct based on selection
Process change orders - Make corrections to work to adapt to changing needs of customers
Maintain files - follow correct procedure in processing a folder
Order job finishes - learn and properly implement the correct items with correct dimensions
Read and understand floor plans - understand flooring breaks and basic floor plan information
Calculate materials needed for jobs and/or reverse calculate material for review/accuracy
Excellent problem solving skills - able to learn multiple ways to correct problems and find answers
Work unsupervised and maintain accounts - keeps track of personal work is up to date and follow up on questions, materials, etc to conclude processing work
Review work and find mistakes - Double checks all work for accuracy
Adapt to changing products and procedures to best provide for our clients.
Perform other duties as assigned - General Office Duties
Qualifications and Requirements: The incumbent must:
1. Have earned a minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent.
2. Flooring experience A+ and RFMS experience is highly preferred.
3. Possess and have demonstrated proficient computer experience in Microsoft Office.
4. Be able to multi-task and prioritize the duties required.
5. Exhibit effective oral and written communication skills.
6. Highly detailed and organized.
7. Exhibit basic mathematical calculations.
Pre-employment drug testing and background checks required .
Rite Rug Benefits Include: 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, Long Term, Short-Term, Life, PTO, Paid Holidays
Salaried paid position based on experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $30,000.00 - $35,000.00 per year
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Discount
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
Office environment - General work areas are sanitized daily. Hand washing and sanitizer stations available. Working more that 6' from co-workers. No Public interaction.
- Data Entry: 1 year (Required)
- excel: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- United States (Required)
- One location
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
This Job Is:
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Part-Time Store Cashier/StockerALDI$17 an hourPart-timeEnhance the ALDI customer shopping experience in a collaborative team environment as an ALDI Cashier or Stocker. As a member of our team, you’ll be operating the12 minute agoShareExton, PA
Mobile Customer Service RepresentativeSpectrumFull-timeSpectrum was just named by Forbes as one of America's Best Large Employers for 2023! Do you like helping customers solve problems? When you join the Spectrum team,26 minute agoShareKansas City, MO 64133+34 locations
Customer Service Representative - Remote NY- Starting 7/10/23Modivcare$17.72 - $23.72 an hourFull-timeMonday to FridayAre you passionate about making a difference in people's lives? Do you enjoy working in a service-oriented industry? If so, this opportunity may be the right fit for26 minute agoShareRemote in New York State+1 location
Energy Assistance WorkerSouth Dakota State Government$20.04 an hourJob ID: 23281 Agency: Department of Social Services - Division of Economic Assistance Location: Pierre28 minute agoSharePierre, SD
Crew Member (Traffic Flagger)Flagger Force Traffic Control Services$15 an hourAre you up for a new challenge every day? Hiring Immediately! Apply today! Flagger Force is hiring Crew Members (Traffic Flaggers) in your area to help keep communities1 hour agoShareHardee County, FL