Licensed Spa Coordinator - Miami
We are looking for an energetic, creative, and enthusiastic Spa Coordinator to join the Equinox team! This is a great position for a candidate looking to make a significant impact in a growing and dynamic organization.
The Spa Coordinator is responsible to help ensure a memorable experience for our Spa guests. This includes greeting guests as they enter the facilities, orientating guests to the spa facilities, and providing personal guest service.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Interviewing, hiring and coaching staff members
- Outreach marketing for the spa
- Manage daily operations including inventory and monitoring of daily goals and budgets
- Provide orientation tour, explaining spa amenities offered and answering guests' questions
- Provide detailed descriptions of spa treatments, packages, services, facility features, and hours of operation
- Actively promote the spa, treatments, services, sessions and retail, as well as programming promotions
- Handle guests' questions and concerns professionally and courteously
- Maintain a safe, clean, and well-organized spa environment through consistent monitoring of the locker/facility area
The successful candidate must have the following experience, skills, and education:
- Enthusiasm and possession of excellent customer service skills
- Must possess a valid Florida Massage Therapy or Esthetics License
- Must enjoy working with people with a friendly and outgoing personality
- Able to be efficient and productive in a fast-paced environment
- Basic math and money handling skills
- Excellent communication, listening, and computer skills
- Must be a team player
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- We offer competitive salary, benefits and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- 30- 50% discounts on all Equinox products and services including Personal Training, Private Pilates, Spa and Café’ services and Shop items
NOTE: This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at https://careers.equinox.com
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.
Seed TechBayerBayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people32 minute agoShareRiverside County, CA
Support Advocate (Med.Cert. FTE) (64)Seven Hills FoundationResidential Direct Support Staff and Residence Directors are part of a professional team responsible for assisting each individual to live a safe, enjoyable life in32 minute agoShareWorcester, MA
Patient Care TechnicianHealth Quest Systems, Inc.Nuvance Health is a family of award-winning nonprofit hospitals and healthcare professionals in the Hudson Valley and western Connecticut. Nuvance Health combines highly2 hour agoShareRhinebeck, NY
LPN - Licensed Practical NurseTrilogy Management Services, LLCJob id-73281responsibilities of a Licensed Practical Nurse: Visit residents on your assigned unit on a daily basis in order to observe and evaluate each resident s2 hour agoShareCincinnati, OH
Pediatric RN or LPN - Part-time EveningsSeven Hills FoundationThe Registered Nurse bears full responsibility for the quality of health care he/she provides to the residents at Seven Hills at Groton. Provides quality care to2 hour agoShareGroton, MA