At CoreCivic, we do more than manage inmates, we care for people! CoreCivic is currently seeking a Mailroom Clerk who has a passion for providing the highest quality care in an institutional security setting.
Who We Are:
CoreCivic is the leading, national provider of high-quality, secured corrections and detention management services, providing effective programs that enhance public safety and prepare individuals for success after release. Headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee, with more than 70 security facilities nationwide, CoreCivic security employees are driven by a deep sense of service, high standards of professionalism and a responsibility to better the public good.
What We Have:
- More than just a job but the start of a successful career!
- Supportive environment where employee growth is promoted.
- Comprehensive benefits package & competitive wages.
- PTO & paid holidays.
- Paid job training & other great incentives.
What You Get To Do:
Change the lives of those in your care!
The Mailroom Clerk performs clerical duties related to the processing of United States Postal Service and interdepartmental mail and packages, as well as processing mail, parcels and packages handled by similar shipping services, such as UPS and Federal Express.
- Input text accurately and produce finished documents efficiently using a keyboard and/or computerized system; copy, compile and distribute as necessary.
- Thoroughly, accurately and legibly complete required forms and records.
- Read and comprehend correspondence, policies, regulations, procedures, reports, directions for forms completion and other simple or moderately complex documents.
- Communicate effectively and coherently with staff, inmates/residents and visitors; respond to verbal/written inquiries and requests or refer to appropriate staff member; answer telephone, route calls and/or take accurate and legible messages.
- High School diploma, GED certification or equivalent is required.
- One year of mailroom operations experience, or full-time clerical work experience is preferred.
- Strong organizational, observation skills and attention to detail are required.
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications or other similar software applications is preferred.
- A valid driver's license is required.
- Minimum age requirement: Must be at least 18 years of age.
CoreCivic is a Drug Free Workplace & EOE– M/F/Vets/Disabled.
Front Office Assistant - Little Rock, AR (876607)Optum Local Care DeliveryFront Office Assistant - Little Rock, AR (876607) Position Description Careers with MedExpress. At MedExpress, we believe in delivering quality, convenient,2 hour agoShareLittle Rock, AR
Remote CSR - Customer Issues Relays ClerkJersey Central Physical Therapy & Fitness$19 - $28 an hourESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED* Excellent Verbal & Written Communication Skills: Must be able to tactfully understand, interpret, and respond to our consumer queries in a9 hour agoShareNewark, NJ
Remote Healthcare Data Entry Admin (Temp)Brave Health$15 an hourJob DescriptionBrave Health utilizes the power of technology to expand access to high quality mental health and substance use disorder treatment. Through telehealth9 hour agoShareOrlando, FL
Administration Functional Support (Mail Clerk)Excelraise$23 an hourJob Duration: 3 Months Contract + with possibility of extension Note: This position is first shift, Monday- Friday 6:00 am - 2:30 pm Pay Rate: $23/hr. on W2 no9 hour agoShareNewport News, VA 23607
General ClerkDHLFrom $15.50 an hourWe are currently seeking a GENERAL CLERK for our Wentzville facility - Come join the leading Logistics and Supply Chain Management Company! WHAT WE OFFER: Start at12 hour agoShareWentzville, MO