Remote Call Center Agent
Inside Academics is a contact and resource center that connects potential students with career colleges, universities, and technical and trade schools. We provide outlets and opportunities so potential students can advance their education.
As a rapidly growing company, there are many opportunities for advancement and career development.
Inside Sales Advisors speak with individuals who have expressed interest in obtaining more information about furthering their education. You will speak with perspective students to help match them with schools/degree programs that best fit their needs.
We encourage you to apply if you are interested in this opportunity! After applying, you will speak with our recruiting team to learn more about Inside Academics.
- Fully remote position working from home (due to COVID-19 office closure)
- Flexible schedule with paid lunch break
- Assist individuals who are seeking more information about furthering their education
- Consistently meet and/or exceed specific, attainable sales goals and quality assurance requirements
- No prospecting or cold calling – all leads provided
- No manual dialing – our dialing technology connects once a consumer is on the line
- Opportunities for advancement and career development
- Work from home opportunities available after office reopens
What Makes a Successful Advisor
- Ability and willingness to learn quickly
- Competitive personality and a desire for professional and financial growth
- Exemplary active listening skills – ability to ask probing questions, understand concerns, and overcome objections
- Prior sales experience is great but not required
- Strong work ethic and self-motivated – hard work is recognized by daily, weekly and monthly prizes and rewards
- Basic computer proficiency
What Inside Academics Can Offer You
- PAID training program with a continuous development program
- Base pay plus bonus with average first year earning potential of $40,000 - $70,000
- Full Benefits – PTO, Holiday pay, 401(k), and insurance plans (medical, dental, vision, life, and short-term disability) available within first 30 days
- Prizes and incentives – TV’s, apple watches, gift cards and more!
- Fun and energetic company culture with team-inspired competition
- Casual dress code and comfortable environment
- Early leave at 1:30 p.m. on Fridays
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 to $35.00 /hour
- Lenexa, KS 66219 (Required)
- Do you own a personal computer/laptop with connection to the internet?
- One location
- Fully Remote
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Tuition reimbursement
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Day shift
Sr Director, Advisory Services Healthcare Analytics - Telecommute (875821)Optum Advisory ServicesSr Director, Advisory Services Healthcare Analytics - Telecommute (875821) Position Description No industry is moving faster than health care. And no organization is38 minute agoShareMinnesota
Looking For Experts To Write About Home WarrantiesProbloggerAbout Three Ships Three Ships partners with brands to expand their digital channels and add incremental customers. Our approach to digital marketing is supported by1 hour agoShareRemote Work
Research Study Coordinator - Physical Medicine & RehabilitationUT Southwestern Medical CenterExperience and Education Master's degree in related field and one (1) year research data management and patient interviewing experience in delivery of health care1 hour agoShareDallas, TX
Lab Manager - Physical Medicine & RehabilitationUT Southwestern Medical CenterExperience and Education Bachelors degree in Biology, Chemistry, or related scientific field, and four (4) years of relevant experience, to include at least one (1) year1 hour agoShareDallas, TX
Office Coordinator - Home HealthUT Southwestern Medical CenterSecurityThis position is security-sensitive and subject to Texas Education Code 51.215, which authorizes UT Southwestern to obtain criminal history record information1 hour agoShareDallas, TX