Rentals Listing Support Consultant
sleeves, dig in and get work done.
Zillow Group is hiring a motivated Rentals Support Consultant to join our Single Family Rentals Team. We are an engaged and enthusiastic team that collaborates with all areas of the business. Our focus is to build and strengthen relationships with rental professionals while helping them fill their vacancies through Zillow Rental Manager. About the role Work directly with paid partners to troubleshoot and resolve issues related to listings, billing, and account, as well as answer product questions.
- Demonstrate a strong dedication to providing education and resolving technical issues while maintaining a high level of professionalism and delivering excellent customer service.
- Respond to all partners and customers and take ownership of resolving issues from start to finish, not only resolving the issue but identifying and resolving the root cause as well.
- Handle a high volume of customer inquiries via email and phone, meeting and
- Effectively communicate with all customers and partners, both internal and external, and adapt quickly to changes.
- Regularly report feedback to help improve the customer experience and increase team efficiency. This includes sharing ideas to decrease the incoming volume of customer complaints, create clarity in team SOPs, and improve knowledge base content for external partners.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to report and drive resolutions to site bugs and technical issues that impact the customer experience.
- Support Zillow Group Rentals' new products as they launch and stay updated on
- This role is expected to work a weekend shift. (Tu-Sat/ Su-Th)
- Minimum of two years of experience
in a customer service or communications role.
- Strong belief in the importance of customer service for organizational success and a genuine passion for ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Proven track record of problem-solving and a dedication to making customers happy.
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership and work diligently and accurately in a
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively engage with customers of varying product and technical knowledge levels.
- Previous experience working with Zendesk or other CRM software.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills, coupled with a technical aptitude and a willingness to learn new systems.
- A quick and adaptable learner who can keep up with the fast pace of our industry.
- Preferred experience in real estate, advertising, internet, or media environments.
- Resourcefulness and adeptness in conducting database and internet searches, finding innovative solutions to issues.
Zillow is reimagining real estate to make home a reality for more and more people.
As the most-visited real estate website in the United States, Zillow® and its affiliates help movers find and win their home through digital solutions, first class partners, and easier buying, selling, financing and renting experiences. Millions of people visit Zillow Group sites every month to start their home search, and now they can rely on Zillow to help make it easier to move. The work we do helps people get home and no matter what job you're in, you will play a critical role in making home a reality for more and more people.
Our efforts to streamline the real estate transaction are supported by a deep-rooted culture of innovation, our passion to redefine the employee experience, a fundamental commitment to Equity and Belonging, and world-class benefits. These benefits include comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life, and disability coverages as well as parental leave, family benefits, retirement contributions, and paid time off. We’re also setting the standard for work experiences of the future, where our employees are supported in doing their best work and living a flexible, well-balanced life. But don’t just take our word for it. Read recent reviews on Glassdoor and recent recognition from multiple organizations, including: the 100 Best Companies to Work For, Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Award, Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index, Human Rights Campaign (HRC) Corporate Equity Index, and TIME 100 Most Influential Companies list.
Zillow Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at [email protected].
Applicants who receive job offers from Zillow Group will be asked to sign a Proprietary Rights Agreement which includes confidentiality, intellectual property assignment, customer and employee non-solicitation, and non-competition provisions. If you are contacted for a role at Zillow Group and wish to review a copy of the Proprietary Rights Agreement prior to receiving an offer, you may request a copy from your Recruiter.
Sales RepresentativeAnchor Wave Internet SolutionsEstimated $71.1K - $90K a yearRole (overview of the position): The Web Strategist is our front line sales position. You are tasked with creating prospects and closing inbound leads. Your role is also29 minute agoShareRemote
GUCCI Team Coordinator - New York FifthGucci$19 - $23 an hourFull-timeWeekend availability +2Summary If you are a Dream-maker, this is the place for you. Together, we’ll create the real fabric of Gucci. A community of people united by the same passion:38 minute agoShareNew York, NY
Sales Associate IIICoach$15.00 - $15.50 an hourWeekend availabilityWe believe that difference sparks brilliance, so we welcome people and ideas from everywhere to join us in stretching what’s possible. At Tapestry, being true41 minute agoShareSan Juan, PR
Amazon Warehouse Worker - Anytime PayAmazon WarehouseShift: Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat 08:30pm - 12:30am Duration: PART_TIME Start Date: 2023-06-22 Amazon Sortation Center Warehouse Associate Job42 minute agoShareWoodbury, MN 55129
Specialist, Program and Project ManagementThe Bank of New York Mellon CorporationEstimated $93K - $118K a yearSpecialist, Program & Project Management Bring your ideas. Make history. BNY Mellon offers an exciting array of future-forward careers at the intersection of1 hour agoShareHybrid remote in Lake Mary, FL 32746