We are currently seeking an energetic and organized Administrative Assistant to join our team.
Hayutin & Associates is a Santa Monica-based private educational consulting company specializing in tutoring, educational therapy, test preparation, executive function coaching, and independent study programs for students of all ages.
- The ideal candidate will interact with staff (at all levels) and clients/colleagues/students in a fast-paced environment, while remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful, efficient and positive.
- This candidate will possess initiative, attention to detail, and follow-through skills and observe a high level of professionalism and discretion.
- Candidate must be organized, detailed oriented and able to multi-task (you should love checklists and spreadsheets!).
- Great phone skills, excellent oral and written communication are a must.
Job Type: Full-time
Monday - Friday: 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Answer all incoming calls and provide basic company information, and direct calls to appropriate staff member
- Greet all incoming visitors at learning center
- Send emails to clients and associates (with attention to detail, spelling, punctuation, and grammar)
- Data entry and upkeep of student database
- Manage all meeting room calendars and appointment scheduling
- Assist with photocopying, maintenance of office supplies, filing systems, incoming & outgoing mail, and general office duties
- Plan and organize company events including reservations and RSVP
- Occasional errands to local vendors to arrange for company events
- Close the office, and light clean up and tidying as needed
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, and two year degree required
- Minimum of two years administrative experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for regular communication with colleagues, team members, parents and students
- Excellent computer skills: above average proficiency in Window and Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Expert level in the usage of MS Outlook and Google Suite (Calendar, Docs, Sheets)
- Strong time management and prioritization skills with ability to work effectively, independently, and accurately
- Ability to accurately process oral instructions on the fly and maintain a constantly changing daily task list, and manage multiple short and long-term projects
- Autonomous self-starter, but also a team player willing to pass the baton back and forth and coordinate efforts with multiple team members; administrative assistant to multiple supervisors
- Professional and courteous telephone manner and ability to compose professional and detailed emails
- Hardworking, honest, friendly, articulate
All applicants must submit a resume and cover letter to be considered.
Company website: http://www.hayutin.biz/
Company address: 2500 Santa Monica Boulevard
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 per hour and up, commensurate with experience
Scheduling and Logistics CoordinatorNVR, IncNVR has been helping families build their happily ever after since 1948. As a Top 5 US homebuilder, we’re committed to quality and to our customers and we take1 hour agoShareKings Mountain, NC+1 location
Office Coordinator - College of the Holy CrossCollege of the Holy CrossJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Location: Worcester, MA Category: Office / Administrative Support Posted On: Fri Oct 22 2021 Job1 hour agoShareWorcester, MA 01610
Administrative AssistantThe Gaffney Group$36,000 - $45,000 a yearJob details Salary $36,000 - $45,000 a year Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications real estate: 1 year (Preferred) Real Estate1 hour agoShareChicago, IL
Executive Assistant/Personal AssistantYour Other Half$20 - $25 an hourJob details Salary $20 - $25 an hour Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Full Job Description APPLY HERE:1 hour agoShareRemote
Administrative Assistant to the CEOIMPACT - Iron Workers International$30 - $33 an hourJob details Salary $30 - $33 an hour Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications High school or equivalent (Required) US work1 hour agoShareWashington, DC 20006