Job details Salary $36,000 - $45,000 a year Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications
real estate: 1 year (Preferred)
Real Estate License (Preferred)
Team Generalist/Administrative Assistant
Top producing city real estate broker team, The Gaffney Group, is in search of an administrative assistant/team generalist. We seek a motivated person to help manage and grow our business. Someone who is willing to learn, strong communicator, and a has genuine, positive personality will fit right in.
Under the Compass umbrella, The Gaffney Group uses the cutting edge Compass back-office technology to manage and grow business. You will have access to the top real estate technology platform that is ever-changing. Learn and grow with us to launch your real estate career!
Visit us at www.GaffneyGroupChicago.com to learn more about us.
- Transaction management including purchase contracts and listings
- Advertising for new business
- Social media management
- Special project management
- Preparing presentations and property tours
- Client relationship management including marketing, some databasing, client outreach, gifting, and event planning.
- Schedule showings and coordinate varying appointments
- Marketing for listings including print materials and digital advertising
- Property research and MLS listing input
- Strong customer service skills - ideally in a real estate related field.
- Ability to work well and communicate effectively with high net worth clientele
- High attention to detail and organization
- Conducts self professionally with positive attitude
- Technologically proficient using modern systems and willingness to learn including MacOS, Microsoft Office, Facebook, Instagram, DropBox, Google Suite, Evernote, in addition to Compass's internal tools.
- Bachelors degree strongly preferred
- Hard-working and dedicated individual that is comfortable in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to work solo and take initiative when necessary, yet also collaborate with others
- Interest and experience in real estate and entrepreneurship
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $36,000.00 - $45,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Self-determined schedule
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Chicago, IL: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- real estate: 1 year (Preferred)
- Real Estate License (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Nursing Assistant - Labor and DeliverySt. Vincent's Medical CenterJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Description Job Schedule: Part TimeStandard Hours: 24Job Shift: Shift 1Shift Details: Day/Eve Work where every18 hour agoShareBridgeport, CT 06606+9 locations
ReceptionistSwickard Shared Services (Las Vegas)Job details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description At Swickard, we’re passionate about vehicles, and committed to providing 100% customer support and18 hour agoShareLas Vegas, NV 89144
Unit AssociateYale New Haven Health SystemJob details Salary Up to $26.54 an hour Job Type Part-time Full Job Description Overview: To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and20 hour agoShareNew Haven, CT 06510
FRONT DESK / RECEPTIONGreen Man CannabisADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT / RECEPTION The primary function of Reception is to aid in the customer experience by greeting guests in a timely and welcoming21 hour agoShareDenver, CO 80204
Office AssistantLowe's Home ImprovementJob details Salary $21 - $26 an hour Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Pay: $21.00 - $26.00 per hour About Lowe’s: Lowe’s is an equal21 hour agoShareAtlanta, GA