Architectural Sales Administrator
Can you read floor plans and/or building drawings?
Do you have previous admin experience?
If so, we're looking for you! We have an exciting opportunity for an Architectural Sales Administrator to join our Beverly Hills team!
- Prepare written quotations and door schedules for clients.
- Act as a point of contact for prospective clients attending the showroom by securing sales, capturing appropriate personal details for future nurturing and assessing the potential for commercial sales referral.
- Contact architects & designers and invite them to the showroom in order to inform and influence their clients to use our products in their projects.
- Work closely with Sales Representatives to ensure the fulfillment of sales leads, company presentations and general information sharing.
- Retain an accurate record of contact details of all prospective clients attending the showroom, over the phone or via email for entry to the database.
- Arrange for product samples to be provided to customers to assist them in their selection.
- Ensure minimum quantities of showroom stocks are maintained and keep up to date records of all showroom display and sales stock
- Work with other Sales employees to promote, display and present new product ranges, their features and benefits, and assist with coordinating appropriate events.
- Process credits and returns in accordance with the terms and conditions of sales.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has previous experience in either the architectural hardware or construction industries, or has the ability to read floor plans and building drawings.
- Is organised, punctual and great at communication.
- Loves building relationships with returning clients.
- Is competent in the use of Microsoft Office applications
If you believe you're a great match, hit 'Apply Now!'
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 to $25.00 /hour
- relevant: 1 year (Required)
- United States (Required)
- One location
- Professional development assistance
- Monday to Friday
AT&T Customer Service Representative (FT)ALLUREMKTG.COMJob details Salary $500 - $1,200 a week Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Allure Marketing is a well-established company that has a great culture09-05-2022ShareWichita, KS+1 location
Packaging ConsultantTricorBraunWe love your ambitious spirit If you see challenges and competitors as benchmarks to beat, we share your desire to win. Your innate drive to be the best — and09-05-2022ShareCerritos, CA 90703+5 locations
Seasonal CDL DriverTNT FIREWORKSJob details Salary $1,100 - $1,600 a week Job Type Temporary Full Job Description Please note, this position included direct-store delivery, counting and09-05-2022ShareJacksonville, FL+23 locations
Sales Associate/Fashion Consultant WomenswearDillard's, Inc.Job details Salary $17 - $20 an hour Job Type Full-time Qualifications High school or equivalent (Required) Full Job Description We are looking for a09-05-2022ShareOgden, UT 84405+2 locations
Reliable Imaging Is Now Hiring Lead Generators And Sales! Paid Training!Reliable ImagingJob details Salary From $20 an hour Job Type Full-time Part-time Qualifications English (Required) US work authorization (Required) Full Job Description09-05-2022ShareLos Angeles, CA 90029