Associate Creative Director – New York, New York
We are UMG, the Universal Music Group. We are the world’s leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship. We own and operate a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries. We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
A division of Universal Music Group, the world’s leading music company, Republic Records is home to an all-star roster of multi-platinum, award-winning legends and superstar artists such as Ariana Grande, Black Thought, Drake, Florence + the Machine, Greta Van Fleet, Hailee Steinfeld, Jack Johnson, James Blake, James Bay, Jessie J, John Mellencamp, Jonas Brothers, Julia Michaels, Kid Cudi, Lil Wayne, Lorde, Metro Boomin, NAV, Nicki Minaj, Of Monsters and Men, Pearl Jam, Post Malone, Seth MacFarlane, Stevie Wonder, Taylor Swift, The Weeknd and more. Founded by brothers and chief executives Monte and Avery Lipman, it is also comprised of innovative business ventures, including American Recordings, Boominati Worldwide, Brushfire, Casablanca Records, Cash Money, Lava Records, XO, Young Money, among others. Republic also maintains a long-standing strategic alliance with Universal Music Latin Entertainment (J Balvin and Karol G). How we LEAD: Republic Records is partnered with Some of the greatest Creative minds and storytellers of our generation. Praised for their music and marked by visual era’s that were so meticulously thought through. Today, the predominant methods of music discovery are visual. In order to continue to build on top of the legacy that Republic is known for, we must be able to cater to music fans of today and build an infrastructure to continue to support our artists creative needs. We are looking for individuals to usher in this philosophy into the core of campaigns and the heart of the label. How you’ll CREATE:
- Work with artists on the Republic Records roster to develop holistic creative and brand strategy for campaigns
- Provide visual branding direction across artwork, artist imaging, packaging, music content, marketing assets, content, and promotion materials, and other visual content.
- Maintain, recruit, and develop outside freelance creative talent including visual artists, graphic designers, photographers, animators, video directors, editors, etc. to incorporate into artist ecosystem
- Collaborate with marketing and digital departments to create compelling artist single and album rollout strategy and visual campaigns.
- Work collaboratively internally and externally to bring artist brand and music campaign narratives to life.
- Develop and manage creative process from concept to completion. Ensure timely delivery of assets and associated deadlines.
- Contribute to the direction of the Republic Brand across Advertising, Events, Product, and Artwork.
- Communicate / Direct imaging and branding specifics for each artist / project to key business departments.
- Negotiate fees for photo shoots including photographers, stylists, make-up artist, prop stylists, and hair stylists.
- Design compelling pitch decks for label and artist pitches
- Proficient in Digital, Social, AV, and Print advertising formats and top of class design benchmarks
- Experience working directly with talent and creators to collaborate on campaigns
- Experience managing a high-volume creative and campaign types in parallel
- Aware of how to use photoshop for any quick editing required
- Be part of an entrepreneurial, global organization that values authenticity, drive, creativity, relationships, and a competitive spirit
Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and FSA options, as well as:
- 100% coverage for out-patient mental health services
- Wellbeing reimbursements for fitness classes, spa treatments, meal services, travel, and so much more (up to $720/year)
- A lifetime fertility support allowance of $30,000 to plan participants
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance and Tuition Reimbursement
- 100% immediately vested 401(k) match on the first 5% of your contribution on eligible compensation
Variety of ways to prioritize much-needed time away from work including:
- Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) for exempt employees
- 3-weeks PTO for non-exempt employees
- 2-weeks paid Winter Break
- 10 Paid Holidays (including Juneteenth and Wellbeing Day)
- Summer Fridays (between Memorial Day and Labor Day)
- Generous paid parental leave for every type of parent
All UMG employees are currently required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or provide proof of a negative PCR or Antigen test before entering any Company offices unless they have been approved for an exemption or unless prohibited by applicable law.
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer We are an E-Verify employer. For more information, please click on the following links. E-Verify Participation Poster: English / Spanish E-Verify Right to Work Poster: English | Spanish
Job Category: Creative, Design & Production Salary Range: $79,300 - $121,440 The actual base salary offered depends on a variety of factors, which may include, as applicable, the qualifications of the individual applicant for the position, years of relevant experience, specific and unique skills, level of education attained, certifications or other professional licenses held, and the location in which the applicant lives and/or from which they will be performing the job. All candidates are encouraged to apply.
2022-2023 School Aide Posting - I.S. 220NYC Department of Education2022-2023 School Aide Posting - I.S. 220 Posted Date: Mar 29, 2023 Deadline: Apr 19, 2023 Job Details General Duties and1 hour agoShareBrooklyn, NY 11220 (Sunset Park area)
Production Operator - Weekend NightsChurch & Dwight$23 an hourFull-timeWeekend availabilityA collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference. We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our1 hour agoShareYork, PA
Inbound Call Coordinator EntryElevance HealthFull-timeJob Family: Customer Care Type: Full time Date Posted: Mar 29, 2023 Req #: JR62685 Description Inbound Call Coordinator Entry Remote2 hour agoShareRemote in Denver, CO 80209
CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE ASSOCIATEDraftKingsFull-timeDay shift +1REMOTE - VIRGINIA CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE PM_JR3386 FULL TIME At DraftKings, we're inspired by our shared passion for2 hour agoShareVirginia+4 locations
Banquet ServerValorHospitalityEstimated $21.3K - $27K a yearPart-timeTHE MINING EXCHANGE Built in 1902 as a stock exchange for local mining companies, The Mining Exchange, A Wyndham Grand Hotel & Spa lies in the hear of2 hour agoShareColorado Springs, CO