Associate General Manager, Partner Operations
Partner Operations owns day-to-day execution for our turnkey transit solutions around the world. As an Associate General Manager you will join the Transportation as a Service team and manage operations for a portfolio of services. You will own financial results, optimize quality of service, and communicate with and manage clients.
What You'll Do:
- Solve problems in real time - engage with other General Managers and our Operations team to create solutions for problems as they arise across all aspects of our operations (e.g. supply, economics, driver growth, marketing, customer support)
- Manage the P&L; learn to set aggressive targets and chase results
- Support and drive all the operational and financial aspects of managing Via's revolutionary turn key transit solution in new and existing markets, working closely with Via's operations, marketing, and technology development teams
- Influence operational strategy and push execution; continuously working to scale processes and systems to drive rapid growth
- Serve as the main point of contact for our partners, helping them develop and grow a fully operational on-demand transit system
- Collaborate with other General Managers to drive growth in the business by leveraging key learnings from active services to shape our product features and operational practices
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment, operating in ambiguity, managing multiple tasks simultaneously, and taking on responsibility
- Problem solver; you don't accept the status quo and are always looking for creative solutions
- Meticulous and vigilant, with a high level of attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills to work quickly across multiple teams, geographies, and stakeholders
- Excellent communicator with a knack for always finding the right tone
- 3+ years of experience
- Hold a Bachelor's Degree with a record of exceptional academic and professional achievement
With the addition of Remix into our portfolio, we created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities and transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, and operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
We're committed to building and nurturing a team as diverse as the communities we serve. Bringing transportation equity to the world begins with championing equal opportunity in our own offices. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated here.
Ready to join the ride?
Via offers above market compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply for this Job
Last Name *
Location (City) *
Drop files here
Drop files here
When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review
LinkedIn Profile *
How did you hear about this job? *
In 200 words or less, explain what appeals to you about joining the Via team. *
U.S. Equal Opportunity Employment Information (Completion is voluntary)
Individuals seeking employment at Via are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.
Completion of the form is entirely voluntary. Whatever your decision, it will not be considered in the hiring process or thereafter. Any information that you do provide will be recorded and maintained in a confidential file.
Are you Hispanic/Latino?
Please identify your race
If you believe you belong to any of the categories of protected veterans listed below, please indicate by making the appropriate selection. As a government contractor subject to Vietnam Era Veterans Readjustment Assistance Act (VEVRAA), we request this information in order to measure the effectiveness of the outreach and positive recruitment efforts we undertake pursuant to VEVRAA. Classification of protected categories is as follows:
A "disabled veteran" is one of the following: a veteran of the U.S. military, ground, naval or air service who is entitled to compensation (or who but for the receipt of military retired pay would be entitled to compensation) under laws administered by the Secretary of Veterans Affairs; or a person who was discharged or released from active duty because of a service-connected disability.
A "recently separated veteran" means any veteran during the three-year period beginning on the date of such veteran's discharge or release from active duty in the U.S. military, ground, naval, or air service.
An "active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran" means a veteran who served on active duty in the U.S. military, ground, naval or air service during a war, or in a campaign or expedition for which a campaign badge has been authorized under the laws administered by the Department of Defense.
An "Armed forces service medal veteran" means a veteran who, while serving on active duty in the U.S. military, ground, naval or air service, participated in a United States military operation for which an Armed Forces service medal was awarded pursuant to Executive Order 12985.
OMB Control Number 1250-0005
Voluntary Self-Identification of Disability Why are you being asked to complete this form?
We are a federal contractor or subcontractor required by law to provide equal employment opportunity to qualified people with disabilities. We are also required to measure our progress toward having at least 7% of our workforce be individuals with disabilities. To do this, we must ask applicants and employees if they have a disability or have ever had a disability. Because a person may become disabled at any time, we ask all of our employees to update their information at least every five years.
Identifying yourself as an individual with a disability is voluntary, and we hope that you will choose to do so. Your answer will be maintained confidentially and not be seen by selecting officials or anyone else involved in making personnel decisions. Completing the form will not negatively impact you in any way, regardless of whether you have self-identified in the past. For more information about this form or the equal employment obligations of federal contractors under Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act, visit the U.S. Department of Labor's Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) website at . How do you know if you have a disability?
You are considered to have a disability if you have a physical or mental impairment or medical condition that substantially limits a major life activity, or if you have a history or record of such an impairment or medical condition.
Disabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Autoimmune disorder, for example, lupus, fibromyalgia, rheumatoid arthritis, or HIV/AIDS
- Blind or low vision
- Cardiovascular or heart disease
- Celiac disease
- Cerebral palsy
- Deaf or hard of hearing
- Depression or anxiety
- Gastrointestinal disorders, for example, Crohn's Disease, or irritable bowel syndrome
- Intellectual disability
- Missing limbs or partially missing limbs
- Nervous system condition for example, migraine headaches, Parkinson's disease, or Multiple sclerosis (MS)
- Psychiatric condition, for example, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, PTSD, or major depression
1Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended. For more information about this form or the equal employment obligations of Federal contractors, visit the U.S. Department of Labor's Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) website at .
PUBLIC BURDEN STATEMENT: According to the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 no persons are required to respond to a collection of information unless such collection displays a valid OMB control number. This survey should take about 5 minutes to complete.
Shift Supervisor - (12hr. 4 shift) GranulationBASF CorporationEstimated $55.3K - $70K a year4 hour shiftWe are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, citizenship, color, religion,2 hour agoShareMcIntosh, AL
Global Customer Support Supervisor (US)Rippling$78,000 - $103,000 a yearFull-timeAbout Rippling Rippling is the first way for businesses to manage all of their HR & IT—payroll, benefits, computers, apps, and more—in one2 hour agoShareRemote
Stock Room AssistantNorth Carolina State University$31,200 - $54,265 a yearFull-timeMonday to FridayJob Posting Information Posting Number PG193006SP Internal Recruitment No2 hour agoShareRaleigh, NC+1 location
Project Director - Higher EducationPage Southerland Page IncEstimated $74.7K - $94.6K a yearFull-timeThe Project Director is responsible for effective delivery projects including design/technical excellence, profitability and positive client relations. Project types3 hour agoShareRaleigh, NC 27609 (Falls Of Neuse area)+5 locations
Airline Crew Scheduler- St. LouisGoJet Airlines LLC.Estimated $38K - $48.1K a yearCREW SCHEDULER - St. Louis GoJet Airlines is a premier regional airline operating on behalf of United Airlines. GoJet has a reputation for3 hour agoShareSt. Louis, MO 63145+1 location