CSR - Customer Service Representative
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each essential duty listed below.
- Be prepared to respond appropriately to follow up calls.
- Answer inbound calls and/or place outbound calls in a high call volume environment and work directly with members and providers to accurately and completely answer inquiries involving our program services and benefits.
- Attend to provider inquiries and resolve concerns in an accurate, timely, professional, and culturally competent manner
- Maintains high customer satisfaction.
- Use listening skills and judgment to appropriately categorize and accurately document all contacts and provider communications and activities in accordance with established guidelines.
- Appropriately handle member and provider requests through alternative channels such as e-mail, voicemail, fax, walk-in, etc. in accordance with established procedures.
- Attend and actively participate in daily, weekly, and monthly departmental meetings, in-services, training and coaching sessions.
- Perform other related duties as required or assigned.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required or desired.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Minimum one year of experience in Customer Service, Call Center role or Personal Assistant
- Ability to meet Key Performance Indicators by participating in and achieving the standards of the Customer Service Call Center Quality Program.
- Working knowledge of and the ability to efficiently operate all applicable computer software including computer applications, such as Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Ability to use a keyboard with moderate speed and a high level of accuracy.
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to express oneself clearly and concisely when providing service to clients
- Ability to think and work effectively under pressure and accurately prioritize and complete tasks within established time-frames.
- Ability to assume responsibility and exercise good judgment when making decisions within the scope of the position.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to comply with all our policies and procedures.
- Ability to perform the job safely with respect to others, to property, and to individual safety.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $19.00 to $24.00 /hour
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan
- Signing bonus
- Flexible schedule
Warehouse Associate- Day Shift - 15.75hr + $2,000 Sign On BonusMerit MedicalSUMMARY OF DUTIES Responsible for picking, packing, and shipping finished goods for customer orders. "Must be vaccinated against COVID-19, unless otherwise prohibited3 hour agoShareSouth Jordan, UT 84095
Customer Service AgentPremium Electrical and HVACJob details Salary $16 - $20 an hour Job Type Full-time Full Job Description We are seeking candidates for the Customer Service Agent position who have a positive3 hour agoShareWarrenton, VA 20186+1 location
Director of Customer Support and PlacementCarrusJob details Salary $100,000 - $120,000 a year Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications Customer Support: 8 years (Required) Bachelor's3 hour agoShareUtah
Plant ManagerAJM PackagingJob details Salary $140,000 - $200,000 a year Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 2 Full Job Description Plant Manager AJM Packaging3 hour agoShareUnited States
Product Development (Packaging) Specialist (Level 2)Infinity GlobalJob details Salary $60,000 - $70,000 a year Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications Bachelor's (Preferred) Full Job3 hour agoShareRemote