Dental Office Receptionist
Job details Salary $20 - $27 an hour Job Type Full-time Part-time Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications
Dental office: 2 years (Preferred)
We need your help! We are a new dental practice looking for our all-star staff. We have a beautifully built out office with plenty of space. We aim to develop a fun, upbeat culture with a high focus on patient comfort and experience. Our culture is to respect each other and help each other whenever possible. No task is too small for anyone in the office. Continuing improvement will always be a focus and we aim to attend training's and seminars as a team. We are truly looking for the right individual to grow alongside our practice and be part of the family. Office success will be a shared priority. This is your chance to get in on the ground floor and help build something special!
We are a fully digital office with outsourced insurance processing.
- Greet patients upon arrival providing appropriate forms and writing materials.
- Help patients with documents
- Be the master of scheduling
- See that the phone is answered at all times. Collect and respond to messages left on the answering machine.
- Keep ASAP call list, and fill broken and cancelled appointments.
- Track patients through the recall system. Maintain the recall system. Contact patients who are late for continuing care.
- Assure that every patient’s HIPAA forms and consent forms are signed and up to date.
- Be responsible for the appearance of the reception area and front desk.
- See that all necessary forms for the next workday are ready before closing the office, and that all backlog paperwork is completed before closing the office..
- Confirming appointments
- Presenting treatment and scheduling treatment
- Make financial arrangements with patients and coordinate visits
- Verify treatment plans are up to date
- Make sure that everyone is working together and the flow of the office is smooth. Make sure patients are getting back on time. Help back office with any room break down, instrument sterilization or other duties that they need to stay on schedule.
- Managing referrals and coordinating treatment
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $20.00 - $27.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- 10 hour shift
- No weekends
- Bonus pay
- Dental office: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
ServiceNation - Full Time Member Experience RepresentativeEverCommerceJob details Salary $18 - $19 an hour Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications Customer support: 1 year (Required) Customer relationship10 hour agoShareCoppell, TX 75019
Amazon Picker PackerAmazon Workforce StaffingJob details Salary Up to $17.05 an hour Job Type Full-time Part-time Full Job Description Amazon Delivery Station Warehouse Associate Job Overview You’ll11 hour agoShareLodi, CA 95241
Membership and Database SpecialistAssociation for Jewish StudiesJob details Salary $30 an hour Job Type Part-time Number of hires for this role 1 Full Job Description The Association for Jewish Studies, the largest11 hour agoShareNew York, NY
Customer Care and Sales Rep- HoustonAsurionJob details Salary From $16 an hour Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role On-going need to fill this role Qualifications Sales: 1 year11 hour agoShareHouston, TX 77064
Document ScannerGreat Work! Employment ServicesJob details Salary From $12 an hour Job Type Full-time Temporary Number of hires for this role 4 Full Job Description Document Scanners We are in need for 411 hour agoShareAkron, OH 44304