Entry Level Junior Office Manager
Job details Salary From $55,000 a year Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Full Job Description
Are you super-organized and good with numbers? Are you a "people person"? Do you think smart-home technology is cool? Are you looking for a great place to kick off your career?
If this describes you, this is a unique opportunity to get into an amazing industry AND get great benefits many entry-level jobs don't offer! Check out what we do at www.osbee.com.
- - - - - - - - - - -
Osbee: A company of cutting-edge smart-home technology professionals
Osbee Industries, Inc. is a leading smart-home integration company serving highly affluent residential clients primarily in New York City; Westchester, New York; Fairfield, Connecticut; and The Hamptons. We continue to grow and are looking for a Junior Office Manager to join our team.
As our Junior Office Manager, you will play a vital role in working directly with our Office Manager, Controller, and COO to keep the company running smoothly at the high level of service we are known for, from the front end to the back office.
The experience and skills that make you the perfect person for the job:
- Highly responsible and reliable
- Punctual – Our hours are 8:30am - 5:30pm
- Excellent skills with Word and Outlook –– Excel skills a big plus
- Excellent English writing, grammar, and speaking skills -- Spanish/bilingual a big plus
- Great "people person" who is equally at home working with our staff, our clients, and our vendors
- Hands-on, take-charge, can-do attitude with a willingness to learn
- Familiarity with QuickBooks, TimeSolv, BaseCamp, PandaDoc, and/or TimeSlips a BIG plus -- or bring a willingness to learn -- we will train you
- Interest in technology and eager to learn about our highly technical home automation systems
- Highly organized and deadline-oriented with a natural ability to work with many different teams and solve problems in a collaborative way
What you'll do on the job:
- Work with our Office/Warehouse Manager, Controller, and COO to keep the office running smoothly
- Assist our Office Manager and Controller with inventory, billing, payment processing, change orders, purchase orders, BOMs, RMAs, etc.
- Take incoming calls and emails, order and track office supplies, sort and deliver mail, and other basic office duties
- Log-in incoming and outgoing inventory on jobsite spreadsheets, and keep the warehouse organized
- Create shipping documents, prepare materials/packages going out from our warehouse
- Assist our staff as needed and respond to employee inquiries
Other details about this position:
- THIS IS A FULL-TIME POSITION IN HARRISON, NY. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARE ABLE TO COMMUTE TO THIS LOCATION BEFORE APPLYING.
- You must be able to lift up to 25 pounds
- You must be able to work in the US without sponsorship now or in the future
Osbee has great benefits:
Osbee provides competitive benefits, including health insurance, optional dental and optical, a 401(k) with matching after one year, 10 paid holidays, and 16 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) per year. We provide support for seminars, certification trainings, and other educational opportunities you’d like to pursue in order to stay at the top of your game and move it forward. And if you apply soon enough you may just make it in time to attend our annual Holiday Party!
This job is at our conveniently located headquarters in Harrison, NY:
This is a full-time position at our headquarters/showroom in Harrison, New York, easily accessible by car via 95 and the Hutchinson Parkway, and 5 blocks from Metro North's Harrison station.
- Our staff working at our offices and our job sites are required to follow any Covid protocols currently in place.
IMPORTANT -- HOW TO APPLY:
- Please submit your resume
- Please provide a cover letter or message with your resume to tell us what interests you in working specifically with Osbee and why you are the perfect candidate to join our team.
- Please look at our website and learn what we do. www.osbee.com
Osbee is an award-winning full-service residential technology design firm specializing in the integration and control of all home electronics. The work we do – from system design and installation to programming and commissioning – is informed not only by what's technically possible, but by the architecture and design of the dwelling, and the dreams and desires of the families who will live there.
Since our inception more than 20 years ago, our achievements have been realized only because of the incredible team of colleagues that bring Osbee projects to life. As a small company, we offer passionate, dedicated, and talented integration professionals a place to fully fulfill a sense of pride and ownership in their work.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career working on incredible projects, we'd like to hear from you.
- - - - - - - - - - - -
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $55,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Our staff working on-site are required to follow any Covid protocols currently in place.
- Are you able to commute to Harrison NY?
Work Location: One location
ServiceNation - Full Time Member Experience RepresentativeEverCommerceJob details Salary $18 - $19 an hour Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications Customer support: 1 year (Required) Customer relationship11 hour agoShareCoppell, TX 75019
Amazon Picker PackerAmazon Workforce StaffingJob details Salary Up to $17.05 an hour Job Type Full-time Part-time Full Job Description Amazon Delivery Station Warehouse Associate Job Overview You’ll12 hour agoShareLodi, CA 95241
Membership and Database SpecialistAssociation for Jewish StudiesJob details Salary $30 an hour Job Type Part-time Number of hires for this role 1 Full Job Description The Association for Jewish Studies, the largest12 hour agoShareNew York, NY
Customer Care and Sales Rep- HoustonAsurionJob details Salary From $16 an hour Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role On-going need to fill this role Qualifications Sales: 1 year12 hour agoShareHouston, TX 77064
Document ScannerGreat Work! Employment ServicesJob details Salary From $12 an hour Job Type Full-time Temporary Number of hires for this role 4 Full Job Description Document Scanners We are in need for 412 hour agoShareAkron, OH 44304