Our new resort at Liberty Mountain in Carroll Valley, PA, just minutes south of Gettysburg, is hiring for year round hotel cleaning and housekeeping positions. Some flexibility on schedules is available. These jobs are year round positions with opportunity for advancement. Day and Evening shifts are currently available. Hotel Housekeepers perform many combinations of tasks relating to the cleaning and maintenance of hotel rooms, lobby and common spaces. A general knowledge of the resort is important, as well as a friendly attitude when in contact with the guest and in working on a team. Growth potential into supervisory role possible for the right person. Benefits for full time hours are available along with the perks of working for an amazing ski resort! We are looking to add to our amazing team. Will you join us?
Job Summary: The Housekeeping Department performs any combination of tasks relating to the cleaning and maintenance of hotel rooms, meeting rooms and our resort in general.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Cleaning and maintaining of the hotel rooms.
- The restocking and replenishing of supplies; i.e., paper towels, toilet tissue, soap, etc.
- Vacuuming carpets, dusting furniture, cleaning windows and any other housekeeping duties.
- Understand procedures and policies of hotel.
- Providing information and assistance to guests as requested.
- Safety is everyone’s responsibility. Report unsafe acts or conditions to your supervisor.
Education, Experience, and/or Age Requirement:
- Minimum of 18 years of age.
- Must be positive and enthusiastic about working for Liberty Mountain and with our guests.
- Must be able to work together and as a team with fellow hotel and other staff members.
- Must be willing to assist and assume other reasonable tasks as the need may arise.
- Liberty Mountain is open every day year round weekends and holidays. This includes Christmas and New Year’s. Your supervisor may expect you to, and you may be required to work during these periods. Be sure to discuss this with the department supervisor if you have a concern.
- Remember, winter weather is our primary business and you must arrange for transportation so that you arrive on time, regardless of the weather conditions. Keep in mind that you will be required to drive on hilly, snow packed and icy road surfaces. Give yourself ample time to travel.
- Hours of work are normally 8-3 or, when you are finished your assigned work.
Uniform and Dress Code: Ski Liberty has a strict uniform policy and dress code that includes name tags.
- Hair should be clean, neat and well groomed. Your supervisor is responsible for determining acceptable jewelry for your position
- Piercing hardware must be limited to the ears while on duty. (Nothing large, No multiples)
- Facial hair must be kept neat and trimmed.
- You must wear the Liberty uniform shirt provided.
- Uniform pants will be required for this position.
- Sneakers may be worn if they are white and clean.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Part-time
- United States (Required)
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks - learn more at https://start.indeed.com/fair-chance)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
Event and Scheduling Manager - Penn EngineeringUniversity of PennsylvaniaJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description University Overview The University of Pennsylvania, the largest private employer in Philadelphia, is a16 hour agoSharePhiladelphia, PA 19104
Casino Host (Part Time)HiltonJob details Job Type Part-time Full Job Description A Casino Host processes credit applications, inputs and updates players information. What will I be doing? A18 hour agoShareCarolina, PR 00979
Banquet And Event PlannerThe TwinEagles Club, IncUp to $80,000 a yearJob details Salary Up to $80,000 a year Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications High school or equivalent (Required) Event planning: 118 hour agoShareNaples, FL 34120
Housekeeper/House Cleaner (Full Time in Warminster)Maid For You, Inc.$750 - $900 a weekJob details Salary $750 - $900 a week Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 5 Full Job Description **Must be comfortable driving daily in/around the1 day agoShareWarminster, PA
Travel CoordinatorCare Access ResearchJob details Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications High school or equivalent (Preferred) US work authorization (Preferred) Full Job1 day agoShareRemote