IT Specialist (NETWORK)
IT Specialist (Network)
This position is with the Department of Homeland Security, within U.S. Customs and Border Protection, Office of Information and Technology, Field Support Directorate (FSD).
Joining Customs & Border Protection will allow you to use your expertise in Information Technology principles, concepts and methods to support Information Technology systems and services. Apply for this exciting opportunity to provide Information Technology support that strengthens the Department's ability to perform homeland security functions.
In this Information Technology Specialist (Network) position you will become a key team member of Homeland Security professionals to provide technology service, implement projects and deploy systems to reduce downtime and maintain operational availability. Typical work assignments include:
- Diagnosing and resolving problems in response to customer reported incidents
- Researching, evaluating and providing feedback on problematic trends and patterns to support customer support requirements
- Interacting with internal and external stakeholders as the Subject Matter Expert to provide IT guidance and solutions and providing customer training as required
- Installing, configuring, integrating, troubleshooting, optimizing and maintaining customer hardware and software to maximize system availability and monitors network performance
- Identifying and specifying information system security requirements and ensuring application of information security/information assurance policies, principles and practices
This position starts at a (GS-11, Step 1) to (GS-11, Step 10) with promotion potential to (GS-12 Step 10).
Travel Required: 25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job Type: Full-time
How to Apply: Candidate interested in this position should submit their resumes to OITrecrutiment at cbp.dhs.gov. Candidates applying under special hiring authorities for veterans or individual with disabilities should submit evidence of eligibility along with their resumes.
Job Type: Full-time
Nomura Greentech – 2022 Investment Banking Full-Time AssociateNOMURAJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Region Americas Division Nomura Greentech Location New York, San Francisco Program type Full2 hour agoShareNew York, NY
Growth Operations SpecialistJUV ConsultingJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Are you passionate about building new relationships and pursuing new opportunities? Do you enjoy working closely2 hour agoShareNew York, NY
Puchaser NPRMarelDo you have a solid procurement track record and does it come naturally to you to build strong and valuable relationships to internal as well as external stakeholders?2 hour agoShareGainesville, GA
Human Resources AssistantHavenwyck HospitalJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Responsibilities Havenwyck Hospital is a Joint Commission-accredited and licensed psychiatric hospital in2 hour agoShareAuburn Hills, MI 48326
Independent ConsultantZapBam Mikole Inc$15 - $30 an hourJob details Salary $15 - $30 an hour Job Type Part-time Contract Number of hires for this role 10+ Qualifications US work authorization (Required) Driver's3 hour agoShareRemote