Injection Molding Technician
Job details Salary $22 - $35 an hour Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 2 Qualifications
US work authorization (Required)
Plastics injection molding: 4 years (Preferred)
Day Shift (Preferred)
Night Shift (Preferred)
INJECTION MOLDING TECHNICIAN
Eldon James Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rm5CB6N2E4I
Eldon James is building a new 106,000 sq. ft. expansion facility in Fort Collins. We are a rapidly growing component manufacturer seeking highly motivated Injection Molding Technicians to work in a fast-paced environment that fosters teamwork, production of high-quality products, risk-based decision-making while following ISO 13485 regulations. We are seeking experienced, dedicated Molding Technicians to join our team.
Excellent communication, keen attention to detail and confidence in decision making skills are a must. The Molding Technician will be able to communicate effectively at all levels within manufacturing, as well as cross functionally with departments such as R&D, Regulatory, Operations & Manufacturing, Quality Control and Marketing.
- Set up the molding machine per daily schedule
- Load process into the machine, start up and shut down
- Remove and install molds
- Operate crane to replace molds
- Assist with mold maintenance. Inspect molds for damage or excessive wear.
- Assist in the troubleshooting when molding problems occur.
- Ensures that plant maintains a safe, clean, and organized work environment.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Previous molding experience and/or training preferred.
- Mechanical aptitude and experience working with machines.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to apply and carry out instructions in written, oral and diagram form.
- Employee is required to stand, walk, and use hands to perform job skills.
- Must be able to work well under deadlines and manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to effectively work cross-functionally with Product Development, Operations and Quality.
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be positive, energetic team player, and an advocate for product excellence and quality.
- Candidate must be results oriented, quick learner, respond to the urgent needs of the team and show a strong track record of meeting deadlines.
· 2 Weeks paid vacation prorated for first year
· 401K with generous employer match
· Health Insurance with generous employer contribution
· Exceptional coworkers, facilities, and tools to maximize productivity
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $22.00 - $35.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
Our facility is large and we are able to maintain space between employees. We are following recommendations to keep our employees safe.
- Plastics injection molding: 4 years (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
- One location
Work Location: One location
Office and Service AdministratorStonybrook Water Company$25 - $30 an hourJob details Salary $25 - $30 an hour Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications Associate (Preferred) Customer service: 2 years4 day agoShareMassachusetts
Security Tech Apprentice HelperAcadian Total SecurityJob details Job Type Full-time Apprenticeship Full Job Description Acadian Total Security, a division of Acadian companies, has an immediate opening for a full-time5 day agoShareHouma, LA 70360
Relay Electrician INV Energy$51.15 - $52.71 an hourJob details Salary $51.15 - $52.71 an hour Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Responsibilities RELAY ELECTRICIAN (6198) An employee who inspects, tests,5 day agoShareLas Vegas, NV 89146
New Apartment Management, Leasing, & Maintenance Roles| Now Interviewing!Greystar Real Estate Partners LLCJob details Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 3 Qualifications High school or equivalent (Preferred) Customer service: 1 year (Preferred) Driver's5 day agoShareAtlanta, GA
Lab TechnicianSigmaJob details Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications High school or equivalent (Preferred) laboratory in food industry: 1 year6 day agoShareElk City, OK