Luxury EV Advisor
Join the Lucid Motors Team.
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electricity by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Lucid is building a brand. A post-luxury brand centered around sustainability and the human experience. We’re looking for inspiring and dynamic leaders to build Lucid with us. The Role:
- As a Studio Advisor in a Lucid Studio, your primary responsibility will be to educate and support customers as they embark on their Lucid journey. This introductory role is dedicated to ensuring the customer journey is frictionless and a personalized relationship with Lucid is established.
- Balance the needs of customer acquisition by supporting the Studio floor to delight customers through your knowledge of our product by understanding their needs.
- Ability to customize their approach and relate to an array of people by uncovering their needs and asking the right questions. The role of a Studio Advisor is to build and nurture relationships with our customers.
- Driven by achievement and thrives in an environment where goals are set and attained.
- Responsible and ambitious quick learner with a penchant for active listening and delivery of tailored, clear and relevant information
- Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management (Salesforce) tools and an appreciation of its contribution to success.
- Driven to achieve targets and understands the link between sales and customer experience.
- Possesses strong relating skills including good oral and written communication, empathy, and active listening ability.
- Ability to continually refine and adjust engagement approach to improve sales and customer experiences through feedback and review of customer interactions.
- Aptness to remain disciplined in the development and maintenance of sales pipeline building.
- Ability to coordinate and facilitate customer test drives.
- 1+ years of related professional experience.
- Experience within retail, luxury or hospitality is strongly preferred.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent is preferred.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize effectively.
- Available to work weekends, evenings, nights, and holidays as needed.
- Ability to maintain a current Driver's license and obtain a DMV Salesperson License.
- Available to travel for on-boarding and training.
- Proficient in English with a secondary language skill set is a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products, CRM tools and retail business systems.
- Physical requirements include the ability to twist, bend, squat, reach, and stand for extended periods of time with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills with the ability to relentlessly prioritize.
- Manages and overcomes customer feedback in a cordial and calm manner.
- Acts with urgency and champions excellence in all company objectives.
- Demonstrates a passion for electric vehicles and premium vehicle markets.
Notice regarding COVID-19 vaccination requirement as a condition of gainful employment within the United States:
At Lucid, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus and the increased transmissibility with recent variants, all new Lucid employees, whose jobs will be based in the United States, must provide original documentation confirming their status as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses) based on the manufacturer's guidelines on their first day of employment.
About Lucid Motors:
Lucid Group, Inc. is an American electric vehicle manufacturer headquartered in Newark, California, United States. Lucid's other divisions include energy storage, and original equipment manufacturing. The company was founded in 2007. As of September 2021, its first car, Lucid Air, is in production with deliveries expected in October 2021.
SUPPORT COORDINATOR - REMOTEPalcoEstimated $46.9K - $59.4K a yearFull-timeSUPPORT COORDINATOR Join a growing, visionary company pioneering an emerging health-care movement, empowering people to make their own choices and live2 hour agoShareRemote in Hope, AR 71801
SUPPORT COORDINATOR - REMOTEPalcoEstimated $46.9K - $59.4K a yearFull-timeSUPPORT COORDINATOR Join a growing, visionary company pioneering an emerging health-care movement, empowering people to make their own choices and live3 hour agoShareRemote in Waldo, AR 71770+4 locations
Spa Front Desk AgentLa Belle Esthetique Spa$37,440 - $56,660 a yearPart-time +1Monday to Friday +4About Us La Belle Esthetique is a Luxury Spa in Brooklyn, New York, known for the best facials, massages, waxing, and body sculpting services – highly effective5 hour agoShareBrooklyn, NY 11238 (Fort Green area)
Coordinator, Field ExperienceWalden UniversityEstimated $54K - $68.4K a yearFull-timeOpportunity at a Glance The Coordinator, Field Experience is a full-time position and is responsible for assisting with the field experience processes in the Riley6 hour agoShareRemote
Academic Advisor ISouthern New Hampshire University$45,500 a yearFull-timeMonday to Friday +3We are one growing team with one powerful goal — and as a global leader in education, we strive for a workforce that reflects the individual differences of our8 hour agoShareRemote