Manager, FP&A (Contract)
Location: Projects with companies across the United States / May involve travel
Compensation: $85-110 / hour
Required Experience: 8+ years experience, including experience at a large consulting firm and industry experience in FP&A, Controllership, or Finance
Are you an expert Financial Analyst? Is there nothing you can't do in Excel? Do you enjoy working within teams to solve problems at high-growth companies?
We're looking for top financial analysts to work on fast-paced client projects. These are contract positions that pay by the hour.
The ideal candidate has at least 8 years' experience, including experience at a large consulting firm, as well as industry experience in Financial Analysis or Controllership.
The client projects will be throughout the United States, so you must be willing to travel as needed..
What You Will Do:
- Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes
- Build complex financial models that provide insight into strategic initiatives to be taken by Management
- Makes recommendations to resolve issues and makes corrections, as necessary
- Participates in development of functional specifications for projects and updates and ensures customizations are defined, documented, and tested, and conclusions are properly documented
- Increases productivity by developing integrated test plans for new processes and coordinating with related parties
- Promotes teamwork between operational groups and departments
The Must Haves:
- Bachelor degree in Accounting and/or Finance
- MBA Preferred
- 8+ years of related experience, including experience at a large, national consulting firm as well as experience in an Analysis role at a Company
- Strong analytical skills and advanced Excel skills
Why work with us?
Career growth: make an impression as a top advisor at sought-after companies.
Compensation: CPAs who work as consultants can make double regular salary and choose their own working hours.
Flexibility: The seasonal nature of this work helps professionals spend more time with family, traveling the world, or starting their own businesses.
Accountants & finance professionals love working with us! Our dynamic contract positions help professionals wanting to earn six-figure incomes, take time off to travel the world or grow a side business, and gain experience across multiple areas of accounting and finance. If you are available and would like to begin earning a substantial income while taking control of your life and career, apply now.
Project CoordinatorDAS HealthRecognized as one of the fastest growing companies in Tampa Bay nine years in a row and on the Inc. 5000 list of top privately held companies in the country for the last5 minute agoShareRemote
ReceptionistAlyeska Aesthetics$18 - $20 an hourWww.AlyeskaAesthetics.com Primary Duties: Customer Service Knowledge of practice and services Ability to Multi-Task Follow Through Proficient with Microsoft office,2 hour agoShareAnchorage, AK 99508 (University Area area)
Communication AssistantILink Systems Inc$35 - $40 an hourSeeking a candidate with good knowledge and familiarity with technologies is ideal. Project / program management, business communications, excellent written and verbal2 hour agoShareSeattle, WA
Records Clerk/File Clerk & General Clerk-RemoteLouisiana CASA AssociationLouisiana CASA Association is currently recruiting for a Records Clerk/File Clerk And General Clerk to work Remotely. PLEASE NOTE: Position will start remote.2 hour agoShareBaton Rouge, LA 70802
Social Media ManagerE-Z Fitness$20 - $75 an hourPromote our brand new, one of a kind exercise/rehab machine on all appropriate platforms of social media and/or SEO to generate sales. Job Types: Part-time,3 hour agoShareWest Hills, CA 91304