The Marketing Assistant supports the marketing team with planning, executing and tracking of marketing collateral, strategies and campaigns for both internal and external efforts. These duties may include organizing and developing materials in response to request for qualifications, proposals or presentations. This process may include research, brainstorming sessions, draft reviews, production and document submission.
Members of the marketing team are expected to be positive proactive problem solvers, driven, innovative, and clear communicators with an all hands in attitude. Members are expected to know all firm processes, concepts and information that could provide insight and assistance to any role at the firm. Opportunity and growth are based on individual performance, understanding of the business and industry as a whole as well as performance in executing internal and external marketing initiatives.
The Marketing Department is the center of these initiatives at SAA and is looking for an enthusiastic person with a genuine desire to help enhance employee and client brand awareness and initiatives. This position reports directly to the Senior Marketing Coordinator and plays a role in maintaining our brand within the industry through a creative approach to employee and client touch points.
- Assisting with writing, graphics, layout and production of presentations, qualifications, RFPs and RFP responses
- Upholding, maintaining and educating others about SAA brand standards
- Creating and maintaining staff resumes, business cards and SAA branded materials
- Supporting in house special event activities promoting company culture
- Sourcing articles and writing content that help maintain SAA’s social media channels
- Providing general marketing related support, including administrative support and CRM updates
- Adhering to deadlines while maintaining project schedules
- Conducting research for market or industry news and trends
- Adobe creative cloud, specifically InDesign
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to change tone depending on audience
- Ability to collaborate in a group setting
- Awareness of confidentiality and communication lines, maintaining a high degree of discretion and
- Strong creative, artistic, organizational and critical thinking skills with an extreme attention to detail
- Ability to remain calm and effectively communicate in high stress or high-pressure situations
- Can accept and process constructive feedback and new ideas
- Experience in change management
- Passion for the job and dedicated to improvement
- Contributes to a positive team environment and promotes company culture
- Proactive self-starter
- Some light travel between southern California offices required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to success fully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally up to 35 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
POSITION TYPE/EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK
This is a Non-Exempt Full-Time position. Typical days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. Evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
SAA is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered without discrimination with regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or other statuses protected by state, local or other applicable laws.
Lifestyle DirectorDeer Creek Senior LivingSigning Bonus Available Dial is the place to love the way you work. Our team members get the opportunity to serve and learn from some of the most knowledgeable31 minute agoShareOverland Park, KS 66213
Two Assistant Professor Positions in Creating a Just Society: Equity and BelongingNew York UniversityJob details Job Type Tenure track Full Job Description New York University: NYU - NY: Steinhardt School of Culture, Education and Human Development: Applied31 minute agoShareNew York, NY 10012
HR Assistant II (Contingent)AmazonJob details Job Type Contract Full Job Description HR Assistant II As a Central Operations Associate you will play a critical role within Workforce Staffing32 minute agoShareRemote
Administrative Assistant/ReceptionistLevy Wealth Management Group$47,500 - $55,000 a yearJob details Salary $47,500 - $55,000 a year Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications High school or equivalent (Preferred) Customer32 minute agoSharePhiladelphia, PA 19103
Marketing CoordinatorS.D. Professionals, LLC$45,000 - $65,000 a yearJob details Salary $45,000 - $65,000 a year Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications Associate (Required) Marketing: 3 years6 hour agoShareRemote