Member Outreach Specialist
Teladoc Health is a global, whole person care company made up of a diverse community of people dedicated to transforming the healthcare experience. As an employee, you’re empowered to show up every day as your most authentic self and be a part of something bigger – thriving both personally and professionally. Together, let’s empower people everywhere to live their healthiest lives.
In your role as a Member Outreach Specialist, you will be responsible for supporting outreach programs to Livongo members and prospective members across a variety of outbound phone campaigns. Examples of potential campaigns: Outreach to new members to assist them with utilizing their newly received Livongo medical device. Outreach to tenured members to help them resume utilization of the program. Outreach to prospective members that are eligible to participate in a Livongo program.
If you are our ideal candidate, your core attributes include an upbeat attitude, a willingness to make high volumes of daily outbound calls, comfort in a goal-oriented environment where success is tied to measurable performance metrics, a sense of compassion and empathy, exceptional people and communication skills, an ability to remain calm in stressful situations, a knack for explaining technical concepts to non-technical users, the ability to work both independently and collaboratively, and comfort in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines and dynamic priorities.
- Make and complete member retention and recruitment calls while hitting closely tracked volume and success metrics
- Clearly document all member-related communication and activity in Salesforce
- Maintain documentation such as call scripts, troubleshooting articles, email templates and FAQ’s, updating as needed
- Respond to escalated inquiries and complaints in accordance with Teladoc protocol and SOP’s
- Identify and execute additional projects and processes to improve the member experience and internal operational efficiencies
- Contribute to continuous team improvement by sharing feedback from current and prospective members and end users
- Help maintain department SLA’s and standards of service
- 1-3 years of Customer Service experience, preferably in the medical device, pharmaceutical or other highly regulated industry
- Experience in a high-volume outbound phone environment with a history of strong performance quota attainment
- Exceptional people skills
- Superb communication skills, both written and verbal
- The ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical users
- Proficiency with Salesforce and Microsoft Office applications
- The ability to work independently, with minimal supervision
- The ability to work in a team environment across multiple functional groups
- A knack for success in a fast-paced and sometimes stressful environment
- An eagerness to expand your technical skill set
- A 4-year college degree or equivalent real-world experience in a related field
- Knowledge of the healthcare industry is a plus
The base salary range for this position is $19.00-21.00 per hour . In addition to a base salary, this position is eligible for a performance bonus and benefits (subject to eligibility requirements) listed here: Teladoc Health Benefits 2022 . Total compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to, type of position, location, education level, work experience, and certifications. This information is applicable for all full-time positions.
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters : Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy.
Teladoc Health respects your privacy and is committed to maintaining the confidentiality and security of your personal information. In furtherance of your employment relationship with Teladoc Health, we collect personal information responsibly and in accordance with applicable data privacy laws, including but not limited to, the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA). Personal information is defined as: Any information or set of information relating to you, including (a) all information that identifies you or could reasonably be used to identify you, and (b) all information that any applicable law treats as personal information. Teladoc Health’s Notice of Privacy Practices for U.S. Employees’ Personal information is available at this link.
EDITORIAL AND DESKTOP PUBLISHING ASSISTANT, RUSSIANUnited NationsThis position is located in the Text-Processing Unit, Russian Translation Service, Documentation Division of the Department of General Assembly and Conference7 minute agoShareNew York, NY+2 locations
Eligibility Analyst - RemoteUnitedHealth Group$22.45 - $43.89 an hourFull-timeOptum is a global organization that delivers care, aided by technology to help millions of people live healthier lives. The work you do with our team will directly16 minute agoShareRemote in Schaumburg, IL 60168
Clinical Research Coordinator - Emergency MedicineMount Sinai$35,000 - $74,263 a yearStrength Through Diversity Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal. Roles & Responsibilities: The Clinical Research Coordinator is16 minute agoShareNew York, NY
Customer Service Representative IWestern Sky Community CareEstimated $32.6K - $41.2K a yearFull-timeOn callYou could be the one who changes everything for our 26 million members as a Customer Care professional at Centene. As a diversified, national organization, you’ll1 hour agoShareHybrid remote in New Mexico+5 locations
Talent Acquisition Specialist (Student & TES)Auburn University$48,700 - $82,800 a yearFull-timePosition Details Position Information Requisition Number S2358P1 hour agoShareAuburn, AL