Member Support Coordinator
Job details Salary From $55,000 a year Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications
Technical support: 2 years (Required)
US work authorization (Required)
Customer support tools: 1 year (Preferred)
About Eden Health
Eden Health provides simple, tech-enabled primary care sold directly to employers. Our users enjoy immediate access to care over the Eden Health app, in our private clinics, and directly in their offices. We have transformed healthcare from an unpleasant necessity to a delightful experience focused on improving the lives of patients. The proof is in the outcomes; when companies work with us they have healthier workforces, increased productivity, and reduced healthcare costs.
What you will be doing
As the Member Support Coordinator at Eden Health, you will have front-line access to ensuring a best-in-class experience for our members. You’ll be responsible for our technical support function, which includes responding to incoming customer support emails and phone calls in a timely manner. The scope of support will range from general questions on how to use the Eden Health service to technical issues that require collaboration with the engineering team. You will become an expert in our product and identify opportunities for increased member engagement and utilization. You will successfully follow and contribute to workflows that meet our customer SLAs. As the Member Support Coordinator you will leverage your acquired insights and trends to take proactive measures to provide solutions. This is a remote role and requires schedule flexibility.
You must able to work shifts within the following days and times. Sunday-Thursday, 7am-4pm EST, and 12pm-9pm EST. You will report directly into the Member Support Manager.
What success looks like
- Efficiently responding to incoming customer support inquiries on a day to day basis with a commitment to hospitality, patient-centeredness, and excellence
- Winning as a team by collaborating with the Customer Success, Product, Clinical, and Operations teams to meet customer support SLAs
- Identifies opportunities to increase the impact of our mission through increased member engagement and utilization
- Escalating trends in customer support tickets to relevant teams to ensure the continuous improvement of member experience
- Driving consistency and alignment in processes and workflow across your teammates
- Mentoring and coaching new team members as the team grows
- Participating in ad hoc projects as we build out the new team and take on exciting new initiatives
- Celebrating member success stories and learning from member feedback, thinking about each support exchange as an opportunity for continuous improvement
What you will bring
- 1-2 years of experience in a customer support role or similar
- Ability to work Sunday-Thursday, 7am-4pm EST, and 12pm-9pm EST.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Process oriented problem solver
- Ability to adapt to new information quickly
- Comfortable working independently and being a part of a remote, distributed team
- Ability to understand technical information that’s required to support customers
- Experience with customer support tools such as Zendesk, Intercom, Front, etc
- Spanish fluency preferred
- Experience in start-ups or technology companies preferred
Why Eden Health?
- Fast-growing startup backed by leading venture capital firms Greycroft, 645 Ventures, PJC and others
- Exciting product in one of the largest and fastest growing markets in the country
- Mission-driven culture passionate about improving access to healthcare for employees and their families
- Competitive salary and equity compensation package
- Great benefits including medical, dental, vision insurance, and commuter benefits
- Generous PTO and flexible work with a remote first option
- Awesome team with a great camaraderie - we work hard and have lots of fun!
Eden Health is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. Please note: Eden Health interview requests and job offers only originate from edenhealth.com email addresses (e.g. [email protected] edenhealth.com).
Please Note: Eden Health will never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Eden Health, please notify us at: [email protected] edenhealth.com.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $55,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Customer support tools: 1 year (Preferred)
- Technical support: 2 years (Required)
- Fully Remote
Cub FoodsUNFINew- Broadway Community Store ON THE SPOT INTERVIEWS Tuesday 7/14/2020 10:00am-4:00pm 701 West Broadway Ave. Minneapolis, MN 55411 Possible positions available1 minute agoShareUnited States
Consumer Engagement AssociateThe Coca-Cola CompanyFull Job Description The Coca-Cola Company is transforming its approach and capabilities as it relates to social listening & publishing service provision.1 minute agoShareAtlanta, GA 30313 (Downtown area)
Administrative Assistant - Parks & RecreationCity of Astoria$20.12 - $24.45 an hourFull Job Description DEPARTMENT SUMMARY The citizens of Astoria enjoy a wide array of parks, open spaces and diverse recreational programs. The community takes great26 minute agoShareAstoria, OR 97103
COVID Vaccine Event - Support/Data EntryRenown HealthFull Job Description Events will be Monday through Saturday 10:30a-5:30p The COVID Data Entry role is responsible for entering COVID vaccine appointment and consent27 minute agoShareReno, NV 89502 (East Reno area)
Contact TracerPublic Consulting GroupOhio Contact Tracer Overview: The aim of this initiative will be to call every person diagnosed with COVID-19, establish all contacts of this person, and proceed to1 hour agoShareOhio