Job details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description
LaCroix Representative, MerchMX
National Beverage is looking for a highly motivated individual to join our growing sales and merchandising team. This remote position is a great opportunity to join at ground level and build a career with the #1 domestic sparkling water brand. If you are a self-starter who loves to work hard, can thrive in a fast paced environment, and are great with people, we would love to hear from you!
Increase Brand Visibility and Availability
- Merchandise product and build displays that you pre-negotiate at store level to increase sales.
- Influence store level ordering to reduce out-of-stocks and secure new, creative displays throughout the store.
- Increase consumer awareness of the brand utilizing point-of-sale material.
- Optimize existing displays, expand shelf-space for LaCroix and sell in additional authorized SKUs.
- Maintain product integrity by rotating product and removing damaged packaging.
Grow Retail Level Partnership
- Represent the brand of LaCroix and educate store personal and customers on the #1 domestic sparkling water.
- Develop and manage retail level relationships at each outlet by building trust and credibility.
- Maintain a high-frequency of store visits daily while exceeding attention to detail.
Successful candidates will have the following experience and skill set.
- Hands on - you prefer to move around and exert physical energy vs. being tied to a desk.
- "Gift of Gab" - innate ability to connect with people from different backgrounds.
- Competitive - able to handle difficult conversations and not let the word "no" hinder your success.
- Emotional Intelligence - keen awareness of other people's emotional state, needs and desires.
- Self-starter - willing to take an objective and run with it, not letting ambiguity get in your way.
- Grit - strong work ethic.
- Tech-Savvy - ability to utilize Excel spreadsheets and all other Microsoft 365 programs.
- Organized - you are always prepared and ready for the day at hand.
- Creative - willing to come up with new proposals and ideas that will benefit your team and market.
- Bachelor degree from an accredited university.
- Business experience in the beverage or grocery industry not mandatory but welcomed.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Pass the background check, drug test and physical exam.
- Ability and willingness to work a flexible full time schedule that may include some weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to provide own transportation to various locations in organizational service areas, as required by duties.
Shasta Beverages, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, gender, genetics, gender identity, disabled veterans or sexual orientation.