Galliano Restaurant - North Carolina
We at Galliano Restaurant are one of the leading firms in our industry and we are hiring an Office Assistant to join our growing team. If you're a passionate self-starter, Galliano Restaurant is a perfect place to grow your career. Apply now!
- Greet visitors in a professional manner.
- Coordinate and schedule appointments and meetings.
- Perform other administrative support tasks, including updating and sorting files, drafting and proofreading correspondence, and conducting research.
- Responsible for kitchen inventory, including daily stocking of coffee, cups, utensils, plates, and paper towels, as well as any additional supplies needed. Also includes starting the dishwasher at the end of the day and emptying the dishwasher each morning.
- Monitor and manage inventory of office supplies; order and distribute office supplies as necessary.
- Provide support on special projects as assigned.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Must be committed to providing outstanding customer service and demonstrate strong interpersonal skills.
- Proficient computer skills and ability to operate general office equipment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to follow detailed instructions to complete routine procedures.
Attention - In the recruitment process, legitimate companies never withdraw fees from candidates. If there are companies that attract interview fees, tests, ticket reservations, etc. it is better to avoid it because there are indications of fraud. If you see something suspicious please contact us: [email protected]
Other jobs you may like
Office Associate - Opt 2State of Illinois$3,213 - $4,388 a monthDescription of Duties/Essential Functions Under direction of the Health Information Administrator, provides complex and confidential clerical services for the23 minute agoShareMadison County, IL
COVID-19 and Oregon Wildfires Data SpecialistsLines for LifeJob details Job Type Full-time Temporary Full Job Description Description: Status: Temporary/Full-Time/Non-exempt Duration: 45 days – 9 months About the23 minute agoShareRemote
Talent Acquisition SpecialistDispatchHealth$75,000 - $80,000 a yearJob details Salary $75,000 - $80,000 a year Job Type Full-time Qualifications Recruiting: 3 years (Required) Clinical Recruiting: 1 year (Preferred) Full Job7 hour agoShareRemote
Data Entry SpecialistMountain View Pain Center$15 - $18 an hourFull Job Description Responsibilities: Processes electronic and paper data to maintain clinical record compliance. Audits medical records regularly for document8 hour agoShareGreenwood Village, CO 80111
Desktop InvestigatorCoventBridge GroupOverview: Desktop Investigator Company Overview: CoventBridge Group is the leading worldwide full-service investigation solutions company providing: Surveillance,8 hour agoShareUnited States