Job details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description
Summary/Objective: The Office Receptionist is responsible for keeping the office running smoothly and assisting in administrative support.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Greets all visitors by buzzing them in at the front door and welcoming them upon their arrival into the office. Ensures visitors are offered beverage and shown to seating area if there is a wait for them to meet with someone.
- Checks in all incoming packages, opens them to confirm contents, verifies them against the received purchase order, and stores them in an organized manner if they have not been picked up by the appropriate recipient.
- Maintains organization and cleanliness of all storage rooms and meeting rooms.
- Ensures office fully stocked with supplies at all times, including but not limited to fresh coffee, water, soda, toilet paper, paper towels, office supplies, trash bins, candy, etc.
- Researches new suppliers for office supplies to ensure best pricing.
- Answers phone calls and directs customer inquiries to the appropriate parties.
- Coordinates any office maintenance needs with facilities team.
- Processes Gift Card and Uniform Replacement transactions
- Performs other duties as assigned.
This position does not have any supervisory responsibilities.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally push and/or pull up to 50 pounds. The employee may spend over 4 hours daily standing or walking.
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma required; degree in Business, Communication or related field preferred.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have excellent organizational skills.
- Prior administrative experience preferred.
- Must have strong base knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
Events CoordinatorManagement ConnectionJob details Salary $22 - $25 an hour Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications US work authorization (Required) Associate9 hour agoShareRemote
Import SpecialistLivingston InternationalJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Import Specialist Join Livingston, the largest customs broker in Canada and the third largest entry filer in19 hour agoShareNorfolk, VA 23510+2 locations
CUSTOMER SERVICE AIDE (DHS)State of Rhode IslandJob details Salary $35,735 - $38,222 a year Full Job Description Class Definition GENERAL STATEMENT OF DUTIES: Within the Department of Human Services, to perform19 hour agoShareWarwick, RI+4 locations
ReceptionistSwickard Shared Services (Las Vegas)Job details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description At Swickard, we’re passionate about vehicles, and committed to providing 100% customer support and19 hour agoShareLas Vegas, NV 89144
Unit AssociateYale New Haven Health SystemJob details Salary Up to $26.54 an hour Job Type Part-time Full Job Description Overview: To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and21 hour agoShareNew Haven, CT 06510