Bandmerch, LLC is seeking an Office Manager to facilitate the day-to-day operations of the office environment. The candidate must be a goal-oriented and a result driven professional who has the ability to work under pressure and thrives in a fast paced and multi-shifting environment.
Success in this role requires exceptional organizational / multitasking skills and strong communication skills. We are looking for an ambitious self-starter with an extremely positive attitude. This role comes with a high degree of autonomy, so you must be a great independent problem-solver. We are looking for talented, hardworking, and exceptional individuals who want to grow with the company and contribute to our unique team culture.
A basic understanding of the entertainment merchandising business is a plus.
The Office Manager reports to the CEO and the Executive Team.
Responsibilities and essential job functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Build and maintain the necessary tools needed for the office and operations to run smoothly.
- Manage all health Insurance matters (Zenefits)
- Maintain the stock levels for office supplies
- Ensure the appropriate handling of office and system repairs by contacting appropriate vendors/building management and IT as needed.
- Assist with new employee on-boarding – setting up key fobs and door access
- Be a trusted colleague and the go-to person for our team
- Manage weekly office supply ordering and inventory (including pantry / kitchen, janitorial and office supplies)
- Maintain building security (Access Cards, Keys, Cameras, Alarms)
- Coordinate and execute team events, all-hands meetings, parties and offsites
- Maintain office cleanliness and oversee daily professional cleaning crew
- Assess and calibrate resources and practices to improve the overall efficiency of the Office
- Draft internal communications and announcements related to events, policies, building maintenance, or emergencies that affect the office.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Three + years’ experience in Office Management and/or Executive Assistant duties
- Bachelor’s Degree a plus
- Proficiency with computer systems and software including Microsoft Office and data entry
- Knowledge and understanding of office safety principles and governmental regulations
- Strong management skills with the ability to support the executive management team and to implement and manage change and continuous process improvement.
- Impeccable personal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to establish and implement office operational procedures
- Ability to work in fast-paced, high stress environment with constant interruptions and changes while meeting office management needs
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Confident self-starter with ability to work with high degree of initiative and drive
- Strong detail orientation
- Strong written and verbal communications
- Flexibility to work overtime on some weekdays
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction, strong written/verbal communication skills, good grammar, strong organizational skills and attention to detail, ability to prioritize and multitask
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Upbeat, creative, fun, and learning attitude is a MUST
**** Benefits include medical, dental, vision, paid holidays, vacation
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
- relevant: 2 years (Preferred)
- Office Management: 2 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
1 hour agoShareMiami, FL+2 locations
Senior Case Management System AdministratorKIND Inc$85,000 - $90,000 a yearAbout KIND: Kids in Need of Defense (KIND) is a global leader in the protection of unaccompanied refugee and migrant children. Launched in 2008, KIND champions a world1 hour agoShareRemote
Scientist I - Virtual Observatory of the CortexAllen InstituteScientist I – Community Manager - Virtual Observatory of the Cortex - Neural Coding The mission of the Allen Institute is to unlock the complexities of1 hour agoShareHybrid remote in Seattle, WA 98109+9 locations
Game Operations Analyst-Esports (full-time)PrizePicksEstimated $55.1K - $69.7K a yearFull-timeWeekend availabilityJob Title: Game Operations Analyst- Esports Location: Remote Hours: Full-time About us: PrizePicks is a sports technology company based in Atlanta, GA that1 hour agoShareRemote in Atlanta, GA 30305+2 locations
Part-Time Student-Supply Management-Fargo NDJohn DeereEstimated $63.3K - $80.2K a yearFull-time +1Year round workThere are over 7 billion people on this planet. And by 2050, there will be 2 billion more... many moving into urban centers at an unprecedented rate. Making sure there1 hour agoShareHybrid remote in Fargo, ND 58102