Planner Page Designer
The Planner People Club is an e-commerce retailer that creates digitally designed planners customizable for every and any need in an individuals life.
We are looking for someone who has an interested in artistic design and can bring their own ideas to their work.
This role requires employees to use an online platform provided by the company to digitally design different planner pages. Each work day a list of design ideas will be emailed to the employee to complete in their own artistic way. Employees have complete freedom and must submit their work by 11:59 PM of that work day. This position does not have a set schedule for the day and allows workers to work when they are available for the day.
This position is a work from home role with the exception of monthly meetings. Applicants can apply for half time or temporary.
Applicants are required to have experience with Microsoft Word and Excel.
No level of education is required.
Pay starts at $9/Hr
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
Salary: $9.00 to $15.00 /hour
- Store Discounts
- Fully Remote
- Flexible schedule
Hours per week:
- Less than 10
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks - learn more at https://start.indeed.com/fair-chance)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
ArchivistUS Smithsonian Institution$74,950 - $97,430 a yearFull-timeDuties The Archivist is responsible for assessing, organizing, cataloging, and providing access to NPM’s archival holdings at the museum and at off-site1 hour agoShareWashington, DC 20002 (Capitol Hill area)
Zero Conversion Commodities Program AssistantThe Nature ConservancyEstimated $46.7K - $59.2K a yearOFFICE LOCATION United States Location open to Brazil or USA #PDN #LI-REMOTE WHO WE ARE The Nature2 hour agoShareRemote in United States
Office - CashierStineEstimated $21K - $26.6K a yearThe Stine family, including 3 generations of Stine family members, together with hundreds of associates, work side by side together toward providing the nation's best4 hour agoShareCrowley, LA 70526+10 locations
Associate, Owner SuccessEvolve Vacation Rentals$19.23 an hourEvenings as neededEvolve is a hospitality company with a mission to make renting a vacation home easy for everyone. Thanks to an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support tens11 hour agoShareRemote
IMMIGRATION SERVICES OFFICERUS Citizenship and Immigration Services$54,959 - $87,395 a yearFull-timeDuties The responsibilities described are for the GS-09 grade level. At developmental grade levels, assignments will be of more limited scope performed with less12 hour agoShareSan Francisco, CA