Proprietor-Parking and Transportation
Proprietor-Parking and Transportation
Apply LaterJob ID 10039501 Location Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States Business Walt Disney World Resort Date posted Feb. 02, 2023 Job Summary:
Proprietor, Parking & Transportation (Theme Parking Parking)
At Disney, we‘re storytellers. We make the impossible possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences worldwide.
“We make magic.” That’s our motto at Walt Disney Parks and Resorts. And it permeates everything we do. At Disney, you’ll help inspire that magic by enabling our teams to push the limits of entertainment and create the never-before-seen!
This position is within the Transportation organization and you will provide overall responsibility, accountability, and leadership for the auto plaza and guest parking operations of two of Walt Disney World’s theme parks, including all Cast, Guests, partners, and business results. You will report to the general manager of Parking and Transportation Operations. Located at the Walt Disney World Resort in Florida, and will be working on-site.You will:
- Provide leadership and oversight to all facets of the assigned theme park parking operations, including the efficiency and compliance of all key performance indicators through identified metrics.
- Ensure safe, reliable, and effective timely performance and service.
- Mentor and develop the Parking’s management team and front-line Cast.
- Act as a critical operating leader for the rollout and implementation of various transportation and operations projects.
- Set strategy, design new processes, and run the daily functions of the Parking Business in partnership with peers and leadership.
- Inspire and motivate our Cast to create legendary Guest service.
- Build a cohesive talent development and rotational leadership plan, individual leadership development plans, and ensure the implementation of a well-executed talent plan.
- Three+ years of management or leadership experience in a unionized operations environment
- Knowledge of labor, O/E, and capital budgets
- Ability to lead and motivate a large and diverse workgroup
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Knowledge of all transportation offerings available to our guests
- Ability to influence others and inspire change within a large organization
- One year of leader of leader experience
- Parking and/or Transportation leadership experience
An employee at this level manages professional employees and/or supervisors of others. Responsible for adapting departmental plans/priorities to guide team objectives and accountable for performance/results in own area. Guided by policies, procedures and business plans that are overseen by their leader.
Our Benefits: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits#DPEP_Media
BellpersonMarriott International, Inc$26.80 an hourFull-timeJob Number 23058787 Job Category Rooms & Guest Services Operations Location The St. Regis San Francisco, 125 Third Street, San Francisco, California, United44 minute agoShareSan Francisco, CA 94103 (Financial District/South Beach area)+13 locations
Health Communications SpecialistCenters for Disease Control and Prevention$87,466 - $135,209 a yearFull-timeDatePosted 3/28/2023 7:57:45 AM FirstLocation Atlanta, Georgia 33.7483 84.3911 Location Atlanta, Georgia5 hour agoShareAtlanta, GA 30333
Public Health AnalystCenters for Disease Control and Prevention$87,466 - $113,706 a yearFull-timeDatePosted 3/28/2023 7:59:36 AM FirstLocation Atlanta, Georgia 33.7483 84.3911 Location Atlanta, Georgia5 hour agoShareAtlanta, GA 30333
Inside Sales (Work from Home)J. J. Keller & Associates, Inc.Estimated $35.6K - $45.1K a yearFull-timeMonday to FridayRequisition #: 14081Functional Area: Inside Sales; Account Management; MarketingEmployment Type: Full-TimeWork Options: Remote / Work from Home in the USWork Hours:5 hour agoShareRemote in Milwaukee, WI 53201
Chick-fil-A Team Member - Early Morning ShiftChick-fil-A$11 - $15 an hourFull-time +1Day shift +2Full Job Description We appreciate your interest in our open position here at Chick-fil-A, Palm Harbor. Working at Chick‑fil‑A Palm Harbor is more than just6 hour agoSharePalm Harbor, FL 34684