SpaceX was founded under the belief that a future where humanity is out exploring the stars is fundamentally more exciting than one where we are not. Today SpaceX is actively developing the technologies to make this possible, with the ultimate goal of enabling human life on Mars.
We are a progressive purchasing organization pushing the boundaries of traditional purchasing reputation and methodologies. We are looking for individuals who can think outside the box to achieve company objectives with innovative tools and systems. Our organization moves quickly, and you must too. The Purchasing Analyst plays an integral role in supporting the development, execution, and continuous improvement initiatives. We are looking for a highly collaborative individual who has the ability to see the big picture, learn quickly, communicate well, and put it all together for measurable impact to the purchasing team and company.
- Maintain the corporate credit card program through support of individual cardholders, ensuring adherence to usage and reconciliation compliance
- Administer the supplier on-boarding process, ensuring compliance of documents, and supplier information requirements
- Support the development, execution, and continuous improvement of key procurement initiatives that enable the supply base strategic vision
- Ownership of the Purchasing Systems to include training, answering questions, and submitting help tickets to resolve bugs in the system
- Manage the outreach and relationships with vendors participating in the SpaceX PunchOut Catalog Program
- Collaborate cross-functionally to develop automation that mitigates business risk and
creates process improvements
Create and maintain process documentation and procedures
- Completed bachelor’s degree
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience analyzing data and developing reports in Microsoft Excel and SQL
- Highly-collaborative team player with impeccable attention to detail and strong verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Exceptional problem solving, critical thinking, and troubleshooting skills with a bias for speed without sacrificing quality
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships across disciplines
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated, and able to respond quickly to a fast-moving and ever-changing environment
- Conducts all activities with the highest integrity
- Willingness to work long hours and weekends as needed
- To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State. Learn more about ITAR here.
SpaceX is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with SpaceX is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.
Applicants wishing to view a copy of SpaceX’s Affirmative Action Plan for veterans and individuals with disabilities, or applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application/interview process should notify the Human Resources Department at (310) 363-6000.
Stock Room AssistantNorth Carolina State University$31,200 - $54,265 a yearFull-timeMonday to FridayJob Posting Information Posting Number PG193006SP Internal Recruitment No1 day agoShareRaleigh, NC+1 location
A/P Support Specialist - Remote Opportunity!Republic ServicesFull-timePOSITION SUMMARY: With general supervision, the Accounts Payable (A/P) Support Specialist is responsible for overseeing the purchase order process from the order2 day agoShareRemote in Carey, OH 43316+1 location
Analyst on Congress and the Legislative Process (Budget)US Library of Congress$78,592 - $102,166 a yearFull-time +1Duties About the CRS Graduate Recruit Program Initial appointments under the CRS Graduate Recruit Program will be made for a period up to 120 days. Initial2 day agoShareWashington, DC 20540 (Capitol Hill area)
Analyst, New Product Development - Advisory Board Research - RemoteUnitedHealth Group$56,300 - $110,400 a yearFull-timeCombine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in2 day agoShareRemote in Washington, DC 20004
Program Assistant IIOregon Metro$26.24 - $35.16 an hourMonday to Friday +1Position summary Metro is dedicated to shaping a better future for the greater Portland region. The work the people of Metro do every day benefits the lives of2 day agoSharePortland, OR 97232 (Lloyd area)