Remote Call Center Representative
For over 20 years, Meridian has partnered with pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies to research new drugs, medical devices, and diagnostics to help improve lives. The level of service, quality, and integrity we provide makes Meridian unique, but our reputation is great because of our people. Clinical research is tremendously challenging, yet it is incredibly rewarding. We value our employees for being all in, owning it, their teamwork, and sharing it. If you're searching for a career with purpose, integrity, and opportunity, then we want to hear from you!
Call Center Representative
Our Call Center Representatives are the initial voice for Meridian. Their customer service and patient care expertise is what helps us in all aspects of patient recruitment from initiating advertising, chart screening, through that first patient contact to scheduling first time and follow-up visits. Strong customer service is key in this role as you communicate with our potential or returning patients and educate them on how we, together, can partner to improve and save lives. Previous medical experience is a plus, though we do provide excellent training for all customer service pros that are new to the medical field.
Starting pay range, $15 per hour
Generous Perks for full-time employees:
- Tuition reimbursement and student loan debt assistance after your first year of employment
- 3 weeks of paid time off (accrual basis)
- 7 paid holidays each year plus one floating holiday
- Yearly shared employee bonus program after your first full year of employment
- 401k with company match after 90 days of employment
- 100% employee-only coverage paid on our medical health savings account plan, for other options, employer contributions are between 28%-65% based on the coverage level and plan you choose.
- Medical insurance opt-out option: $100/month taxable payment option for employees that provide proof of medical coverage elsewhere, if they choose to waive Meridian's medical insurance.
Deliver exceptional customer service
- Demonstrate knowledge of Protocols including inclusions/exclusions.
- Demonstrate knowledge of effects and side effects of medications.
- Demonstrate knowledge of Good Clinical Practices and FDA regulations.
- Demonstrate knowledge of Meridian ’s Policies and Procedures.
- Obtain and maintain computerized lists and pod lists by therapeutic indication before study starts.
- Retrieve messages from study ad line in a timely manner.
- Return all phone calls to interested patients within 24 to 48 hours.
- Accurately complete screen sheet.
Drive enrollment and retention
- Accurately maintain Clinical Conductor database.
- Communicate with clinical operations manager, coordinators, and support staff regularly with status reports.
- Attend in-house study meetings for every new protocol.
- Maintain records of study advertising responses by individual study.
- Maintain screening booklet for individual studies.
- Maintain proficiency Clinical Conductor for scheduling purposes.
- Establish and maintain effective communication with providers.
- Occasionally flex time to contact subjects when they are available.
- Problem solve when enrollment is slow.
- Meet potential patients in the doctor’s office immediately as needed.
Support community outreach
- Occasional attendance at community lectures, health fairs or events to promote Meridian.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Regular and punctual attendance.
- While performing regular duties, it is regularly required to talk on the phone all day.
- Regular and punctual attendance.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Embrace Meridian’s core values: “All In, Own It, Teamwork, Share It”
- Occasional travel may be required in this position (less than 1 week per year)
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times.
- Picking, pinching, typing or otherwise working, primarily with fingers rather than with whole hand or arm as in handling.
- Talking: Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word; those activities where detailed or important spoken instructions must be conveyed to other workers accurately, loudly, or quickly.
- Hearing: Perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction, and having the ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, and making fine discriminations in sound.
- The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading; visual inspection involving small defects, small parts, and/or operation of machines (including inspection); using measurement devices; and/or assembly or fabrication of parts at distances close to the eyes.
Human Resources RepresentativeCaterpillarEstimated $55.1K - $69.8K a yearFull-timeCareer Area: Human Resources Job Description: Your Impact Shapes the World at Caterpillar Inc. Whether it be groundbreaking products, best-in-class solutions, or18 minute agoShareDenison, TX 75020+1 location
Criminal InvestigatorUS Smithsonian Institution$89,834 - $116,788 a yearFull-timeDuties The employee plans and conducts a range of criminal and other associated investigations and oversees intelligence collection, analysis, and research18 minute agoShareWashington, DC 20002 (Capitol Hill area)
Director, Biometric Health Services OperationsHealth AdvocateEstimated $62.7K - $79.4K a yearFull-timeWhy is Health Advocate a great place to work? For starters, Health Advocate employees enjoy helping people every single day. Employees are given the training they need29 minute agoShareRemote
SUPPORT COORDINATOR - REMOTEPalcoEstimated $49.5K - $62.7K a yearFull-timeSUPPORT COORDINATOR Join a growing, visionary company pioneering an emerging health-care movement, empowering people to make their own choices and live29 minute agoShareRemote in United States
Intelligence Research SpecialistUS Department of State - Agency Wide$74,950 - $97,430 a yearDuties Collects, organizes, and analyzes intelligence data dealing with suspected fraudulent use of U.S. Consular issued documents. Analyzes data related to1 hour agoShareRosslyn, VA 22209 (Radnor-Ft Myer Heights area)