Security Host/Hostess- Full Time, Walt Disney World
Security Cast Members are focused on the safety of our Guests, Cast and the Walt Disney World® Parks and Resorts. As a Security Cast Member, you will observe and react to occurrences throughout the Walt Disney World® Parks and Resort, including visual inspections of buildings, bags, or packages. Security Cast Members respond to multiple incidents and will be trained on Infant, Child and Adult Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR), Automated External Defibrillator (AED), and bleeding control procedures to respond to Guest and Cast emergencies.
Security receives a starting pay rate of $16.50/hour.
- Respond to incidents and assist Guests and Cast Members during safety & emergency situations
- Use radio telecommunication and computer technology
- Operate motor vehicle across the Walt Disney World Resort
- Develop relationships with Cast Members at all levels and all lines of business to provide excellent service to our Guests and Cast
- Assess and analyze situations, collect information and prioritize while remaining calm
- Provide Guest Service
- Maintain confidentially
- Prolonged standing to perform and maintain crowd control during peak operational hours in outdoor settings during different weather conditions
- Physical role, pushing, pulling, bending twisting, and kneeling
- Additional Personal Protective Equipment (face shields, goggles, refillable hand sanitizers, etc.) may be required
- Cast Members may be required to handle cleaning chemicals and supplies
Basic Qualifications :
- A valid Florida Driver's License
- Maintain a Florida Security Guard License - Class D
- Must be at least 18 years of age for consideration with at least one year or more of one
of the following:
- Law Enforcement, or Deputy experience
- Military experience
- Loss Prevention or Plain Clothes Operatives experience
- Security Guard/Officer experience responsible for foot/bicycle/motor patrol, monitoring cameras, and/or aviation screening
- High pressure situational experience such as an Emergency Medical Technician, Firefighter, Flight Attendant or a 911 Operator
- Associate's Degree or higher in Criminal Justice, Private Investigations, Homeland Security, Emergency Management, Emergency Medical Services or any other Security related field
- Knowledge of the latest security technology as it relates to Guest screening
- Experience with standard office software programs
- Written, verbal communication skills; including using telephone and radio
- Knowledge of the Walt Disney World Theme Parks & Resorts
Additional Information :
Our Theme Parks and Resort Hotels operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Please note that the principles of seniority are used to schedule all roles.
This role is Full Time and requires full availability for any shift, seven (7) days per week, including nights and holidays. Full Time Cast Members will work at least 30 hours per week and shifts may be a minimum of four (4) or more hours.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
KEYWORD: WDW Casting WDWCASTING WDW: Walt Disney World Casting Hourly Jobs wdw hourly
Retail Store Administrative AssistantDICK'S Sporting Goods$15.50 - $23.00 an hourWeekend availability +1On our team, everyone plays a critical role providing genuine, helpful and friendly service to help our athletes perform at their best and enjoy their sport.1 hour agoShareLongmont, CO 80501+126 locations
Shift Supervisor - (12hr. 4 shift) GranulationBASF CorporationEstimated $55.3K - $70K a year4 hour shiftWe are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, citizenship, color, religion,1 hour agoShareMcIntosh, AL
Global Customer Support Supervisor (US)Rippling$78,000 - $103,000 a yearFull-timeAbout Rippling Rippling is the first way for businesses to manage all of their HR & IT—payroll, benefits, computers, apps, and more—in one1 hour agoShareRemote
Sr. Customer Support Specialist (New Products)Rippling$26.90 - $35.30 an hourFull-timeAbout Rippling Rippling is the first way for businesses to manage all of their HR & IT—payroll, benefits, computers, apps, and more—in one unified1 hour agoShare+1 locationRemote
Human Resources GeneralistMarriott International, Inc$24 an hourFull-timeJob Number 23018181 Job Category Human Resources Location The Westin Denver International Airport, 8300 Pena Boulevard, Denver, Colorado, United States Schedule2 hour agoShareDenver, CO 80249 (Denver International Airport area)+15 locations