Social Media Marketing Specialist
Job details Salary $25 - $45 an hour Job Type Part-time Contract Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
Social Media Marketing Specialist
Orange County Health Psychologists (OCHP) is a behavioral health group practice of psychologists and therapists dedicated to meeting the increasing demand for mental health services in Orange County. Our focus is on mental WELL-ness as opposed to mental ILL-ness and we emphasize integrated care for body, mind, and spirit that contribute to overall health and well-being.
We need a talented social media marketing rep to help us spread the word, whether it be in attracting new patients to our group practice or simply contributing content that will support others in their personalsearch for health and wellness.
Our dream candidate would have the skills, talents, and interest to contribute the following but would also have enough background in psychology to do some of the heavy lifting with us. An even dreamier candidate would have skills in multiple areas of marketing such as web management, print media, graphic design and direct mail.
- Write original blog content and/or co-author content with our group psychologists.
- Publish and manage content across all distributions including website, social media, electronic newsletter, and physician direct mail.
- Repurpose content on social media that is consistent with OCHP’s image and mission.
- Manage ads on social media and monitor analytics.
- Assist with formulating a cross-platform content strategy and monitoring analytics.
- Write content for GoogleAds and monitor performance to budget.
- Edit electronic newsletter content and manage publication. Participate in strategies to increase distribution of newsletter.
- Update relevant content on website including new provider profiles
- Manage provider listings on web-based referral sites such as Psychology Today or GoodTherapy.org.
- Collaborate with our group psychologists in promoting their unique specialties in areas of clinical health psychology such as psycho-oncology, cardiac psychology, geriatric psychology, pediatric psychology, men/women’s sexual health, psycho-gastroenterology, and derma-psychology.
- Optional: Plan and execute direct mail campaigns including vendor selection.
Are You Our Dream Candidate with the following qualifications?
- 2+ years of social media marketing experience.
- Excellent writing and editing skills with the ability to translate academic writing to dynamic, consumer friendly content. Must provide writing samples.
- Bachelor's degree in psychology, communication, journalism, liberal arts, or relevant field. Will consider related experience in lieu of degree.
- Experience or exposure to fields of psychology / mental health / health care as foundation to write original content.
- Experience with SEO optimized content.Must havean intermediate understanding of current SEO principles, use of SEO optimization tools and best practices.
- Working knowledge of WordPress.
- Working knowledge of marketing automation tools and Google Analytics.
- Experience with social media marketing to include Facebook, Facebook groups, LinkedIn, and LinkedIn groups.
- Experience with E-mail marketing.
- Optional: Skills and experience with direct mail campaigns, graphic design, web design / management including.
Interested candidates, please submit a cover letter and CV addressed to Dr. Kristin Kleppe, Practice Owner.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $25.00 - $45.00 per hour
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Application Engineer I/II/Sr. (TAP) - WIGreenheck GroupInterested in working with one of the markets leading manufacturers? Greenheck Group is a leading growth-focused, environmentally conscious, commercial HVAC10 minute agoShareSchofield, WI 54476
Director of Membership and CommunicationsManagement ConnectionJob details Salary $24 - $25 an hour Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Full Job Description Director of Membership and Communications Director9 hour agoShareRemote
Events CoordinatorManagement ConnectionJob details Salary $22 - $25 an hour Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications US work authorization (Required) Associate9 hour agoShareRemote
Import SpecialistLivingston InternationalJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Import Specialist Join Livingston, the largest customs broker in Canada and the third largest entry filer in19 hour agoShareNorfolk, VA 23510+2 locations
CUSTOMER SERVICE AIDE (DHS)State of Rhode IslandJob details Salary $35,735 - $38,222 a year Full Job Description Class Definition GENERAL STATEMENT OF DUTIES: Within the Department of Human Services, to perform19 hour agoShareWarwick, RI+4 locations