State Administrative Assistant
Job details Salary Up to $33.36 an hour Job Type Full-time Full Job Description
At American Family Insurance, we believe people are an organization’s most valuable asset, and their ideas and experiences matter. From our CEO to our agency force, we’re committed to growing a diverse and inclusive culture that empowers innovation that will inspire, protect, and restore our customers’ dreams in ways never imagined.
R21530 State Administrative Assistant (Open)
American Family Insurance is driven by our customers and employees. That’s why we provide more than just a job – we provide opportunity. Whether you’re already part of our team in search of a new challenge or new to our company and ready for what’s next, you’re in the right place. Every dream is a journey that starts with a single step. Start your journey right here. Join our team. Bring your dreams.
Compensation may vary based on the job level and your geographic work location.Compensation Minimum:$21.52 Compensation Maximum:$33.36 Summary: This position supports the sales state by assisting with project administration, creating, filing and distributing documents, coordinating meeting schedules, logistics and materials, and performing other administrative support activities. Also assists and collaborates with the sales state team to efficiently and effectively manage sales state operations and implement initiatives.
- Creates and maintains a filing system for reports and administrative information. Requests resources, equipment and supplies to support the state.
- Serves at the first point of contact for customer concerns.
- Handles documents related to standard processes such as invoices and bills for the state.
- Coordinates, schedules and sets-up of department meetings for sales leadership.
- Handles seminar/conference education and associated travel arrangements for the state. Coordinates the logistics for marketing events.
- Liaison with sales talent acquisition and the recruiting process. Tactical support, with set up of local career fair events.
- Assists with the creation, compilation and dissemination of state specific reports.
- Attends project meetings as needed and prepares documents and follow up status reports.
- Works with the sales leadership team and staff to determine their project and program documentation needs.
- Creates documents such as flowcharts, e-forms, charts and graphs.
Knowledge and Skills
- Demonstrated experience providing customer-driven solutions, support or service.
- Demonstrated experience in administrative work and general office administration.
- Demonstrated experience in successfully working in a customer service oriented environment.
- Demonstrated experience using Microsoft Office products.
- Valid driver's license required plus an acceptable driving record.
- This position requires travel up to 10% of the time.
- Successfully obtain and maintain the appropriate insurance licenses in property, casualty, life, and health as required to do business with American Family and its alliances within 90 days of employment. Note: Obtaining a personal lines license does not fulfill the property and casualty license requirement.
This position will support the sales state of Illinois.
Strong skills with Microsoft Office products are preferred, along with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
This position can be remote for a well qualified candidate.
When you work at American Family you can expect benefits that support your physical, emotional, and financial wellbeing. You will have access to comprehensive medical, dental, vision and wellbeing benefits that enable you to take care of your health. We also offer a competitive 401(k) contribution, a pension plan, an annual incentive, and a paid-time off program. In addition, our student loan repayment program and paid-family leave are available to support our employees and their families. Interns and contingent workers are not eligible for American Family Enterprise benefits.
Stay connected: Join Our Enterprise Talent Community !LI:YM1
Receptionist/Administrative AssistantA-Clean Chimney$18 - $30 an hourJob details Salary $18 - $30 an hour Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications High school or equivalent (Required) Receptionist: 23 day agoShareEverett, WA 98204 (Holly area)
Administrative Asst I - Student Development OfficeEl Camino College$4,101 a monthJob details Salary $4,101 a month Full Job Description Job Detail Job Title: Administrative Asst I - Student Development6 day agoShareTorrance, CA 90506
Office Assistant/SchedulerAmare Healing Arts$10 an hourDO NOT APPLY IF YOU HAVE NO PRIOR EXPERIENCE!!!! DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE REQUESTED AVAILABILITY!! This is starting part time with a quick transition to full6 day agoShareRemote
Proofreader and Cold Reader - FreelancePenguin Random House LLC$31 an hourJob details Salary $31 an hour Full Job Description The Production Editorial department of Penguin Publishing Group is seeking freelancers for proofreading and6 day agoShareNew York, NY 10022 (Midtown area)
Scheduling AssistantLionbridge TechnologiesJob details Job Type Full-time Part-time Full Job Description Lionbridge enables more than 800 world-leading brands to increase international market share, speed6 day agoShareUnited States