Work at Home Call Center Specialist
$19 - $27 an hour
Full Job Description
Responsible for a high volume of inbound and outbound calls with customers, physician offices, patients or third party providers about the company’s products or services following standard SOPs and procedures, working under direct supervision. Ensures all contacts receive efficient and courteous service. Duties may vary based on assigned department.
This is a work at home position. To be eligible for this role you will be required to have an active home phone line (cell and VOIP not supported) and high-speed internet connection (DSL and Satellite not supported) at the time of your application. These utilities will not be reimbursed by Walgreens.
- Resolves routine, general questions and problems submitted by customers, physician offices, patients and third party vendors via different sources with limited variety following established guidelines and standard SOPs and procedures. Utilizes all available information to choose the best solution and resolve customer concerns. Directs complex questions and problems to more senior staff level.
- Uses a computer application to log and track inquiries, as well as, to check the status of items that require follow-up or involvement of other parties. Documents contact interactions, records details, complaints, comments and actions taken.
- Coordinates with other functional areas as necessary. Refers unresolved escalated issues as designated by the departments for further investigation.
- Contacts customers, physician's office, patient or third party vendor to respond to inquiries or to notify them of investigation results and planned adjustments.
- Handles inquiries for one or more lines of business.
- 20 years of age or older
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Intermediate level keyboarding skills (at least 25 WPM, touch typing, formatting documents).
- Basic level PC skills (for example: start up and shut down computer, use mouse to point and click, start and close programs, switch between programs, save files, print documents and/or access information on-line).
- Basic Search Engines skills to include opening a browser, typing in URLs in the correct location, using a search engine, bookmarking a site, navigating using back/forward/stop buttons, and filling out forms online.
- Communicate effectively in writing and verbally.
- At least 1 year of customer service experience in centralized services or call center environment.
- Experience in Retail or healthcare.
- Experience providing customer service to internal and external customers, including meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Intermediate level keyboarding skills (at least 35 WPM, touch typing, formatting documents).
- Fluency in Spanish and English
Online Publishing Game TesterBandai Namco Entertainment AmericaJob details Job Type Contract Full Job Description POSITION SUMMARY The Online Publishing Game Tester is responsible for verifying and validating game features,3 day agoShareCalifornia
TranscriptionistAllegis TranscriptionJob Description: Since 1996 Allegis has provided premiere transcription services to industry giants through large, long-term contracts. This combination of volume and3 day agoShareRenton, WA 98057
Vacation PlannerPI TravelsJob details Job Type Full-time Part-time Full Job Description Hiring Vacation Planners to book travel all over the world. Our number one goal is to give our clients3 day agoShareRemote
Data CaptureBlue Cross and Blue Shield of Kansas$14.98 an hourJob details Salary $14.98 an hour Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Input claims to include Blue Cross, Blue Shield, Dental, Major Medical, Plan 65/MER and6 day agoShareSalina, KS
Office Assistant/SchedulerAmare Healing Arts$10 an hourDO NOT APPLY IF YOU HAVE NO PRIOR EXPERIENCE!!!! DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE REQUESTED AVAILABILITY!! This is starting part time with a quick transition to full6 day agoShareRemote