Chat Support / Onboarding Specialist
About the position:
The Chat Support / Onboarding Specialist position entails primarily chat but some phone in order to help new and existing customers to onboard and manage their rental properties using the RentRedi platform.
❤️We are looking for someone with a:
- proven track record of customer support
- chat experience
- passion about technology, real estate, and what we can create together
desire to work at a company making a real impact on the lives of its customers
- Provide support to existing customers through chat, phone and Zoom calls
- Onboard new subscribers, which may include conducting training calls to guide them through the set-up process.
- Become an expert in the features, benefits, and implementation of RentRedi.
- Report weekly/monthly/quarterly on customer opportunities, escalations and market insights.
Skills you will need
- Bachelors degree, though experience in a related position with demonstrated success may be considered
- 2-3 years experience with chat support and onboarding preferred
- Able to communicate effectively and in an empathetic way, displaying an understanding of customer needs and pains.
- Organized and detail-oriented. Must be able to handle multiple projects and customers simultaneously with detailed reporting.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Able to work well with a team and independently
A Bit About Us
RentRedi is a SaaS property management platform specifically designed for small, self-managing landlords and their tenants. The market size we are targeting is 20 million landlords / 87 million renters. On the tech side, we have developed the best software in the industry with a mobile-first approach. We are passionate and driven to make renting easy.
We built, in house, a progressive web app for landlords (app.rentredi.com), an iOS app and an Android app for tenants (called RentRedi), and an iOS app for owners (called RentRedi Owner). RentRedi was founded from a classic moment of saying "there must be a better way" when it comes to renting. The platform is updated continuously based on landlord and tenant feedback. We are built “for landlords and tenants”, “by landlords and tenants.”
⭐️Your Mission with Us
Your mission will be to help bring new customers to RentRedi through the implementation of a sales plan targeting small DIY landlords, contact interested landlords and work to convert them to subscribers, work with newly subscribed customers to guide them through the onboard process and reach out to existing customers to be sure their needs are being met.
Most importantly we are looking for an individual who is driven and excited to help spread the RentRedi vision of making renting easy–for landlords, for renters, for everyone.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 /year
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Other forms
- Fully Remote
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid time off
- Work from home
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required
- Only full-time employees eligible
Warehouse SpecialistCintasRequisition Number: 63847 Job Description Cintas is seeking a Warehouse Specialist. Responsibilities include receiving and processing incoming and outgoing orders;56 minute agoShareDenver, CO
Route Service Sales Representative (4-Day Workweek)CintasRequisition Number: 63850 Job Description Cintas is seeking a Route Service Sales Representative (RSSR) to manage and grow customer accounts in the Rental Division.56 minute agoShareAugusta, GA
Shift LeadWalgreensOpens and closes the store in the absence of store management, including all required systems start-ups, required cash handling, and ensuring the floor and stock room56 minute agoShareMilwaukee, WI
Washroom OperatorCintasRequisition Number: 63851 Job Description Cintas is seeking a Washroom Operator. Our production facilities wash, dry, organize, and warehouse the products we offer56 minute agoShareAugusta, GA
Management TraineeCintasRequisition Number: 63783 Job Description Cintas is offering a Management Trainee program to college graduates designed to prepare you for your professional life.56 minute agoShareLake Charles, LA