Personnel Assistant I
General Dynamics Information Technology - Hybrid remote in Stennis Space Center, MS
Estimated $35.9K - $45.5K a yearFull-time
Clearance Level None Category SCA Location Stennis Space Center, Mississippi Hybrid Workplace
Public Trust: NACI (T1) Requisition Type: Regular Your Impact
Own your opportunity to work alongside federal civilian agencies. Make an impact by providing services that help the government ensure the well being of U.S. citizens.Job Description GDIT has partnered with NASA to consolidate select Procurement, Finance, Human Resources and Information Technology activities from the ten NASA Centers into a single shared services center located at Stennis Space Center in southern Mississippi. The NASA Shared Services Center (NSSC) mission is to provide timely, accurate, high quality, cost-effective, and customer focused support for selected NASA business and technical services. GDIT has an opportunity at the NSSC for a Personnel Assistant I to contribute to our success in Processes and analyze technical requirement packages and budgets for SBIR/STTRs. This will be a full-time position hybrid with presence at Stennis Space Center in Mississippi.
Job Overview: Processes and analyze technical requirement packages and budgets for SBIR/STTRsResponsibilities and Duties:
- Ability to multi-task
- Maintain excellent communication with customer
- Strong math, analytical, organizational, and communication skills are preferred. They should be detail-oriented team players, the ability to work independently as needed. An understanding of business operations and processes is important to their work.
- Provide input on process improvements within the department.
- Exercise of independent judgement and discretion on matters of significance
- Remains current on new processes and systems to ensure best procurement practices and strategies
- This position requires a high-level of independent judgment, analytical skill, and decision-making is preferred.
- Clear, concise, oral and written communication skills. Ability to read and understand technical data and manuals.
- Ability to establish and maintain positive and effective working relationships with a diverse clientele, including Department management, supervisors, other employees, professional peers, and the general public
- Maintain an understanding of policies, procedures and regulations relevant to procurement
- Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- This job operates in a professional office environment as well as remotely. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- No experience required but knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and other Microsoft tools is a plus
- Will work onsite and have some remote days as well.
Attention - In the recruitment process, legitimate companies never withdraw fees from candidates. If there are companies that attract interview fees, tests, ticket reservations, etc. it is better to avoid it because there are indications of fraud. If you see something suspicious please contact us: [email protected]
Other jobs you may like
CASHIER (Part-Time)CanteenPart-timeCanteen We are hiring immediately for a CASHIER (Part-Time) position. Location: Campbell Soup - 2120 NC Highway 71N, Maxton, NC 28364-9433 Note: online43 minute agoShareMaxton, NC 28364
Training and Development AsstDept of Family & Protectve Svc$2,194 - $3,446 a monthFull-timeThe Academy Manager Training Assistant: Work involves assisting with the preparation of educational and training programs. Under the guidance of the CPS1 hour agoShareArlington, TX 76011 (East area)
STAFF SPECIALISTDuke UniversityEstimated $53.6K - $67.8K a yearDuke University: Duke University was created in 1924 through an indenture of trust by James Buchanan Duke. Today, Duke is regarded as one of America’s leading1 hour agoShareDurham, NC 27710 (Duke West Campus area)
Cashier Part TimeLowe'sPart-timeLife. Career. Build it Together Here. At Lowe’s, we’ve always been more than a home improvement store. For thousands of Lowe’s associates,1 hour agoShareLexington, SC 29073
Warehouse AssistantDOC Maintenance IncDescription: Apply now to join us at DOC Services Inc.! DOC is an industry-leading company, with opportunities for career growth. With over 28 years of experience and1 hour agoShareFort Mill, SC 29715