Production Operator - Weekend Nights
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries. United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win. Production Operator - Weekend Nights Thu & Fri – 9:30pm to 6:00am Sat & Sun 9:30pm to 6:00am Starting Pay Rate - $23.00/hr. Sign On Bonus - $1,500 What we’re about:
- Innovation-We consistently generate new ideas, thinking outside the box while remaining strategically focused. We always think in terms of possibilities, not limitations.
- Collaboration-We rely on open and honest communication to develop productive working relationships within and across our business units and functions. The mutual respect we have for our colleagues enables us to challenge each other, leading to an even more cohesive team.
- Focus-We maintain a laser-like focus on our consumers. We will grow by leveraging consumer insights on all of our brands and will continue to be industry leaders.
- Entrepreneurialism-We pride ourselves on fostering this spirit where risk-taking and action is encouraged. We are extremely competitive externally, but not internally.
- This manufacturing position will be responsible assisting in all areas of production operations, including but not limited to, operating Moen box making equipment, assisting in the bottle dumping area
- Responsible at all times for promoting a safety culture and awareness within their area.
- Support and adhere to all plant safety policies and procedures at all times.
- Safe and efficient equipment operation to meet or exceed all quality, scheduling and customer requirements.
- Assist with machine set-up and changeovers. Assist with equipment preventative maintenance, including cleaning and lubrication of machinery. Ensure all quality standards are met, i.e. right material components being run on the right lines, etc.
- Assist with special projects and assignments such as rework, hand stacking, etc.
- Participate in continuous improvement teams to identify and resolve areas of downtime, etc.
- Assist with the training and certification program as needed. Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED plus one (1) year work experience, and/or equivalent combination of experience and education that could likely provide the required knowledge and abilities needed to perform the job
- Strong mechanical aptitude preferred Knowledge of computer operations a plus
- Competitive salary including annual bonus & Stock Incentive Program
- Comprehensive benefits package along with generous 401K
- Career ownership & development
- Diversity & Sustainability
#acc Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
Sales Associate IIICoach$15.00 - $15.50 an hourWeekend availabilityWe believe that difference sparks brilliance, so we welcome people and ideas from everywhere to join us in stretching what’s possible. At Tapestry, being true32 minute agoShareSan Juan, PR
Amazon Warehouse Worker - Anytime PayAmazon WarehouseShift: Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat 08:30pm - 12:30am Duration: PART_TIME Start Date: 2023-06-22 Amazon Sortation Center Warehouse Associate Job33 minute agoShareWoodbury, MN 55129
Specialist, Program and Project ManagementThe Bank of New York Mellon CorporationEstimated $93K - $118K a yearSpecialist, Program & Project Management Bring your ideas. Make history. BNY Mellon offers an exciting array of future-forward careers at the intersection of1 hour agoShareHybrid remote in Lake Mary, FL 32746
Amazon Warehouse Worker - Anytime PayAmazon Warehouse$15.50 an hourPart-time +1Monday to FridayShift: Sun, Sat 03:00pm - 07:00pm Sun, Fri, Sat 08:30pm - 12:30am Duration: PART_TIME Start Date: 2023-06-18 Amazon Sortation Center Warehouse Associate1 hour agoShareAlbuquerque, NM 87120 (Quaker Heights area)
Cashier/Team MemberSweetgreen$19 an hourFull-time +1Monday to Friday +1Join sweetgreen's NEW OPENING in Del Mar! Apply today and join our Grand Opening Team at Del Mar Highlands Town Center! HIRING IMMEDIATELY: Cashiers / Service Team1 hour agoShareSan Diego, CA 92130 (Carmel Valley area)+3 locations