Administrative Head Cashier
About Westlake Ace Hardware
Ace Retail Holdings, the division of Ace Hardware Corporation that owns and operates the Westlake Ace Hardware chain, is one of the largest hardware retailers in the United States. Headquartered in Lenexa, Kansas, Westlake Ace Hardware has been in operation for over a century and operates over 120 neighborhood stores located throughout the United States. Great people make Westlake stand out in our industry, and we are looking for individuals who strive for personal and professional growth, and who want to work with a company founded on (and still led by) our solid Core Values of:
Service, Passion, Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Excellence
The Administrative Head Cashier is responsible for register transactions involving the sale and/or return of merchandise. The Head Cashier is also responsible for assisting the Assistant Manager, Operations in the completion of office duties.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Project a positive representation of Westlake Ace Hardware.
- Greet customers entering and throughout the store. Thank customers by name, when possible when they are leaving the store.
- Project a friendly, outgoing demeanor; work well with customers as well as those supervised.
- Ensure excellent customer service from those supervised.
- Ensure all calls and pages are answered promptly, courteously and effectively.
- Communicate any problem or issue that requires management assistance.
- Ensure fast, accurate, professional checkouts.
- Perform Cashier duties as needed to eliminate delays.
- Possess strong product knowledge and knowledge of store layout and location of products.
- Ensure customers are being greeted and thanked by name whenever possible.
- Follow all cash register transaction procedures.
- Responsible for balancing of register drawer.
- Adhere to any Store Support Center program or promotion that may require implementation at the cash registers.
- Assist with register and computer problems, downloads, upgrades, and fixes as needed.
- Verify Cashier-balancing procedures are followed.
- Verify deposit procedures and policies are followed on a daily basis.
- Help prepare deposit, long/short recap, cashier over-short acknowledgements, and sales audits.
- Verify weekend vault counts and randomly verify vault.
- Provide assistance to the Assistant Manager-Operations in the completion of multiple office duties, including receiving, invoices, purchase orders, inventory adjustments, etc.
- On an as needed basis, provide assistance to the Assistant Manager-Operations in the completion of the quarterly audit checklist.
- On as needed basis, observe Cashiers for proper phone etiquette, greeting customers, handling returns correctly and that the customers are being treated attentively.
- Keep the front end neat and clean at all times. Face and dust front end.
- Keep impulse counters stocked and faced, rotate fresh merchandise in as seasons change.
- Ensure fresh ads are stocked in shopping carts at all times.
- Ensure forms and supplies are stocked at all times.
- Assist with decorating the front end according to the Store Support Center program.
- Call for cart pickups when necessary.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Communicate any merchandising, cost control or sales idea to the General Manager for follow up.
- Participate in store and Cashier meetings.
- Assist with training and development of new cashiers.
- Work with Assistant Manager-Operations to prepare for advancement
Clear Lake 01 eStores - eStore Curbie - Part-TimeHEBEstimated $26K - $32.9K a yearPart-time8 hour shiftOverview: H-E-B is one of the largest, independently owned food retailers in the nation operating over 400 stores throughout Texas and Mexico, with annual sales1 hour agoShareWebster, TX 77598
Retail Store Administrative AssistantDICK'S Sporting GoodsOn our team, everyone plays a critical role providing genuine, helpful and friendly service to help our athletes perform at their best and enjoy their sport.2 hour agoSharePflugerville, TX 78660+126 locations
Store AssociateCVS Health Retail$15.00 - $17.25 an hourRetail Store Associates play a meaningful role within the CVS Health family. At CVS Health, we’re shaping the future of health care for people, businesses, and3 hour agoShareOrange, TX
SVP – Global Head of Compliance PoliciesMoody's$218,100 - $316,200 a yearFull-timeThe Moody’s Compliance team seeks a new SVP – Global Head of Compliance Policies to lead the drafting, review, and refresh of Moody’s global Compliance4 hour agoShareNew York, NY 10007 (Financial District area)
Training DeliveryCVS Health$18.50 - $34.60 an hour***Work From Home - Continental US*** CVS Health is on a mission to transform healthcare. We are making it simpler to connect our patients, members, and customers to4 hour agoShareRhode Island