Call Center Representative
POSITION: Call Center Representative
RATE: 17/hr w2
LOCATION: REMOTE (home address must be in California)
DURATION- 2 months (might get extended)
Must be OK to undergo background checks.
Shift- Must be flexible in working with any shift between 8am- 8pm Pacific Time
- Determines requirements by working with customers.
- Answers inquiries by clarifying desired information by researching, locating, and providing information.
- Resolves problems by clarifying issues, researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions, implementing solutions, and escalating unresolved problems.
- Fulfills requests by clarifying desired information; completing transactions, and forwarding requests.
- Maintains call center database by entering information.
- Keeps equipment operational by following established procedures, and reporting malfunctions.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skill
- Telephone skills
- Friendly and pleasant manner
- Data entry skills
- Typing and word processing skills
- Documentation skills
- Active listening skills
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving skills
Contract length: 2 months
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $17.00 per hour
- Call Center: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Staff AssistantUS Department of Agriculture$45,627 - $71,764 a yearDuties Summary This position is located in Farm Production and Conservation (FPAC) Business Center (BC), at the following FPAC Hub duty locations: Raleigh, NC;13 minute agoShareWashington, DC (Southwest Federal Center area)
Library Assistant ICounty of Marin, CA$4,119 - $4,869 a monthABOUT US At the County of Marin, our employees overwhelmingly report feeling their work is meaningful, they like the work they do and they are proud to tell people13 minute agoShareCalifornia
Office Associate - Opt 2State of Illinois$3,213 - $4,388 a monthDescription of Duties/Essential Functions Under direction of the Health Information Administrator, provides complex and confidential clerical services for the44 minute agoShareMadison County, IL
Human Resources RepresentativeState of Illinois$54,552 a yearDescription of Duties/Essential Functions Under direction of the Warden (Senior Public Service Administrator), serves as the unitary Human Resources Generalist44 minute agoShareFulton County, IL
Entry Level Loan Agent NeededTMG / Quad W$16 - $18 an hourFor this position, we are looking for an energetic and friendly loan processor who is not afraid of learning new things and helping new customers. This is an entry-level44 minute agoShareTempe, AZ 85282 (Cyprus Southwest area)