Customer Service Associates
Job details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description
FHC is a growing company, and we want you to be part of it, as we have recently been awarded another government contract with the Department of Education to help students with financial aid and assisting through the student loan lifecycle. We have been in business for over 20 years, are family-owned, and are seeking motivated and compassionate individuals who strive to provide exceptional customer experiences and services while complying with federal and state guidelines. FHC offers competitive pay rates, comprehensive training, , opportunities for career advancement, a collaborative working environment, and the ability to learn and use new applications and databases. Our safety protocols meet or exceed mandated standards. FHC offers paid holidays, sick time, and competitive vacation time.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
- Answer inbound calls and make outbound calls to students and parents
- Answer inbound chat communication from students and parents
- Operate multiple applications, databases, and computer programs
- Offer superior customer service
- Active learning and listening
- Attention to detail
- Extraordinary communication abilities
- Critical thinking – using logic and reasoning to identify strengths and weaknesses of alternative approaches, conclusions, and/or problem resolution ideas
- Ability to communicate information and ideas in a precise, timely manner
- Multi-tasking abilities, including time management, problem resolution, and communication
- Written Expression — The ability to communicate information and ideas in writing so others will understand.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Attention to Detail — Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
- Fully Remote
- Physical Demands - While performing the duties of this role, an employee is frequently required to sit, talk, or hear, in person and by telephone; use hands to operate standard office equipment; reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk and to lift and carry reports and records weighing up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- Mental Demands - While performing the duties of this role, employees are regularly required to use written and oral communication skills; read and interpret data, information, and documents; analyze and solve problems; observe and interpret situations; learn and apply new information or skills; perform highly detailed work on multiple, concurrent tasks; work under intensive deadlines; and interact with vendors and staff in the course of work.
Preferred education and experience
- Highschool Diploma or equivalent
- Experience with MS Office
- Degree or Veterans preferred but not required
Security clearance requirements
- Will be required to pass Federal background screening and/or state level criminal background screening.
- Must not currently be in default on student loans
This job description provides the basic requirements for this role and may include additional functions not listed.
An Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer
F.H. Cann provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. As a Federal Contractor, we encourage priority referral of protected veterans under VEVRAA. F.H. Cann provides reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, VEVRAA and the ADA.
If you need accommodation as part of the employment process, please contact Human Resources at [email protected]
If you want to view the EEO is the Law poster, please choose your language: English Spanish
If you want to view the EEO is the Law Supplement poster, please choose your language: English Spanish
If you want to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, please click the link: English Spanish
Warehouse Package Handler - $3,000 BonusAmazon Workforce StaffingJob details Salary Up to $27 an hour Job Type Full-time Part-time Full Job Description Amazon Sortation Center Warehouse Associate Job Overview You’ll be4 hour agoSharePortland, OR 97267
Events CoordinatorManagement ConnectionJob details Salary $22 - $25 an hour Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications US work authorization (Required) Associate8 hour agoShareRemote
Import SpecialistLivingston InternationalJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Import Specialist Join Livingston, the largest customs broker in Canada and the third largest entry filer in18 hour agoShareNorfolk, VA 23510+2 locations
CUSTOMER SERVICE AIDE (DHS)State of Rhode IslandJob details Salary $35,735 - $38,222 a year Full Job Description Class Definition GENERAL STATEMENT OF DUTIES: Within the Department of Human Services, to perform18 hour agoShareWarwick, RI+4 locations
ReceptionistSwickard Shared Services (Las Vegas)Job details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description At Swickard, we’re passionate about vehicles, and committed to providing 100% customer support and18 hour agoShareLas Vegas, NV 89144