Director of Human Resources
A unique and exciting opportunity for a dynamic, self-starting HR Director/
Manager that thrives in a fast-paced environment. As the Director of Human
Resources, you will be responsible for leading the recruitment and on boarding
for the San Vicente Bungalows and Hotel 850 SVB. The San Vicente Bungalows is a
members only private club, and Hotel 850 SVB is a luxury boutique hotel.
* Responsible for all HR duties such as effectively assisting management
and staff with entering new hires and employee change data , answering
routine questions, accurate record keeping, filing, and similar duties.
* Responsible for the talent management of all staff to include, keeping
accurate employee count, writing effective ads and posting of positions,
contacting viable candidates for pre-screening, preparation and extension
of employment offer and letters, new hire orientation and on-boarding.
* Conduct Benefits Orientation inclusive of health insurance and 401 (k)
* Responsible for actively participating in employee morale and safety
* Ensures all HR procedures and processes are followed for compliance and
efficiency (information and appropriate signatures on Personnel Status
Forms, Leaves of Absences, Corrective Action Notices, etc.)
* Property contact for Supervisors/Managers and health providers for all
work related injuries.
* Responsible for accurate tracking and quarterly reporting of all injuries
to management and in preparation of Loss Claims Reviews.
* The HR Manager is the back-up Payroll Administrator in his/her absence;
may be requested to review bi-weekly payroll for accuracy, inclusive of
correct timekeeping, meal breaks, vacations, sick pay, LOAs, etc.
* Establishes and maintains all employee personnel records, inclusive of I-
9 forms, medical files, workman s compensation files, and termination
files, as well as proper annual boxing of files for storage and easy
* Performs periodic audits of HR systems and files.
* Reviews, properly completes, and represents the Company in all
unemployment requests and hearings.
* Prepares weekly staffing reports and other reports as requested and/or
* Partners with all operational departments of the Company to ensure
compliance, maximum efficiencies, and HR best practices and procedures.
Pandologic. Keywords: Human Resources Manager, Location: West Hollywood, CA -
Business Office ManagerProvidence Senior Living LLCJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Summary: As the Business Office Manager, you are delegated administrative authority, responsibility, and1 hour agoShareMaitland, FL 32751
MI Special Educator (hiring all levels) - Permanently OnlineK12 IncUp to $44,600 a yearJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description This position is permanently work-from-home.Must be a certified in MIMust live anywhere in MILaptop, internet1 hour agoShareAcme, MI 49610
Entry-Level RecruiterComcentricJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description We are seeking an Entry-Level Recruiter to join our team in Lone Tree, CO. We are one of the fastest growing1 hour agoShareLone Tree, CO 80124
Secretary- 12 MonthsJoliet Public Schools District 86Job details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description POSITION: Secretary Position Guide: Non – Certified Personnel Full Time 8 Hours 12 Months1 hour agoShareJoliet, IL 60435
Social/ Marketing ManagerPremier Brands Group HoldingsJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Social Media and Digital Marketing Manager ? ONE Jeanswear Group This position will work directly and report to1 hour agoShareNew York, NY 10018