Executive Assistant to the President & CEO
Reporting directly to the President and CEO, the Executive Assistant provides executive support in a one-on-one working relationship. The Executive Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the Office of the President. The Executive Assistant also serves as a liaison to the board of directors and oversees special projects.The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities. The Executive Assistant will have the ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the President & CEO including: managing an extremelyactive calendar; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimesconfidential; arranging detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
- Plans, coordinates and ensures the CEO’s schedule is followed and respected. Provides “gatekeeper” and”gateway” role, creating win-win situations for direct access to the CEO’s time.
- Communicates directly, and on behalf of the President and CEO, with Board members, investors, staff, andothers.
- Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the President, includingthose of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the President’s office and internal departments;demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior staff.
Please view the full job description and instructions on how to apply here.
What We Offer
- Competitive nonprofit salaries, including incentive compensation based on organizational performance.
- Robust and family-friendly benefit packages including health, dental, vision, employee assistance program, travel companion, identity protection, disability, salary continuance, and life insurance.*
- Flexible spending accounts (medical, dependent care and transportation/transit savings).
- 401(k) profit-sharing plan.
- Employee referral bonus program.
- Discounted employee travel and entertainment benefits.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Benefits eligibility based on employee status.
Application Engineer I/II/Sr. (TAP) - WIGreenheck GroupInterested in working with one of the markets leading manufacturers? Greenheck Group is a leading growth-focused, environmentally conscious, commercial HVAC4 minute agoShareSchofield, WI 54476
Warehouse Package Handler - $3,000 BonusAmazon Workforce StaffingJob details Salary Up to $27 an hour Job Type Full-time Part-time Full Job Description Amazon Sortation Center Warehouse Associate Job Overview You’ll be4 minute agoShareHillsboro, OR 97123
Warehouse Package Handler - $3,000 BonusAmazon Workforce StaffingJob details Salary Up to $27 an hour Job Type Full-time Part-time Full Job Description Amazon Sortation Center Warehouse Associate Job Overview You’ll be5 hour agoSharePortland, OR 97267
Director of Membership and CommunicationsManagement ConnectionJob details Salary $24 - $25 an hour Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Full Job Description Director of Membership and Communications Director9 hour agoShareRemote
Import SpecialistLivingston InternationalJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Import Specialist Join Livingston, the largest customs broker in Canada and the third largest entry filer in19 hour agoShareNorfolk, VA 23510+2 locations