Front Desk Clerk
As a Front Desk Agent, you are the first impression of our hotel staff and are instrumental in every guest's experience at our hotel.
- Looking for very responsible and energetic part time desk clerks.
We are looking to hire Desk Clerks for combination of Morning 7-3 Shift, Evening 3-11 Shift and Graveyard 11-7 Shift.
- Please apply anytime between 9 AM - 5 PM at the desk by filling an application, the manager will go over the applications and call for interviews. Thanks
You will be working 16 (2 shifts) to 24 (3 shifts) hours a week.
We are only looking for flexible people who can accommodate their schedule according to our motel needs.
The ideal candidate for this position: people's person (Friendly, confident, pleasant)
- is friendly and has a smile that comes easily.
- can stay calm and handle pressure situations.
- does not require their cell phone during work hours unless an emergency.
- has excellent verbal and listening comprehension as well as problem-solving skills
- displays a positive, upbeat attitude.
- is incredibly adaptable and can switch gears with ease.
- has amazing guest relation skills because you genuinely care about helping others.
- flexible schedule, able to work nights and weekends as needed.
What you will be doing:
- Check-ins, check-outs, reservations, answer telephones, Lobby Cleaning, Folding sheets/towels.
- Provide information concerning hotel, facilities, and the surrounding are
- Complete paperwork necessary for front desk operation
-Perform tasks assigned by Manager.
Motel Front Desk experience is desirable but not required.
Spanish fluency is a plus.
Apply at location and fill out paper applications at: 395 Smoketree Dr, El Centro CA 92243
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $12.00 per hour
- 8 Hour Shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night Shift
- On Call
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Morning (Preferred)
- Evening (Preferred)
- Overnight (Preferred)
Communication method(s) used:
- In person
Hours per week:
Office Front DeskCollaborative Construction Solutions, LLC$14 - $17 an hourOur office is growing and we have recently promoted our front desk person to a new position allowing for new abilities to come on board and shine in our office. We are a1 hour agoShareBattle Ground, WA 98604
ReceptionistBell Law Offices, PC$14 an hourDo you want to work in a small office environment where you are valued? Do you love paperwork and interfacing with people? Do you consider yourself a people person? We4 hour agoShareEugene, OR 97401 (Cal Young area)
Accounting Clerk/ReceptionistChippewa Valley Ethanol Company, LLLPSUMMARY Responsible for accounts payable of all 5 entities, share sales, answering phone and greeting the public. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the5 hour agoShareBenson, MN 56215
Front Desk ReceptionistConfidential$13 - $14 an hourOBGYN Office in Orlando seeks an experienced Front Desk Receptionist. We are looking for that special someone to be the face of our practice. This person is the first8 hour agoShareOrlando, FL 32819 (Florida Center area)
Data Entry Operator24 hour Covid Testing$12 - $15 an hourWe are looking for a Data Entry Clerk to type information into our database from paper documents. The ideal candidate will be computer savvy and a fast typist with a9 hour agoShareSan Antonio, TX 78258