Front Desk Receptionist
We are looking to hire a Medical Receptionist for a high profile dermatology office. Knowledge in the dermatology & beauty industry is ideal. Excellent organizational and administrative skills are needed on the daily basis. Medical Receptionists are expected to be compassionate and discrete with superb time management and record keeping skills.
To ensure success, Medical Receptionists should be confident and professional administrators with fantastic communication and interpersonal skills that will contribute to the efficient day-to-day administration of the healthcare facility. Top candidates will work comfortably under pressure while multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment and can effectively react to patient emergencies.
Medical Receptionist Responsibilities:
- Greet and attend to patients in person and over the phone.
- Knowledge in the dermatology field to assist patients with questions while booking
- Knowledge in skincare products when helping patients build their at home regimens
- Professionally assist doctors, staff, visitors and patients as needed
- Maintain business inventory such as checking supplies, scheduling equipment and maintenance repairs.
- Answer all phone calls in a professional and courteous manner.
- Perform all duties within HIPAA regulations.
- Maintain confidentiality of all doctor, staff and patient information.
- Schedule appointments between doctors and patients.
- Liaise between medical departments with discretion and professionalism
- Adhere to policy and procedures.
- Assist with admissions/treatment as per agreed protocols.
- Ensure that stock levels are adequate and orders are made promptly
- Complete accurate documentation of patient visits.
Medical Receptionist Requirements:
- 2 years of experience at a healthcare facility in a Medical Receptionist role (preferred).
- Working knowledge of medical terminology, HIPAA regulations (highly advantageous).
- Innovative thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail with the ability to multi-task.
- Strong organizational, administrative and planning skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and react effectively .
- Ability to use discretion while working with sensitive information.
- Excellent documentation and communication .
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $22.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
In order to keep our front desk as safe as possible we are taking all forms of payment over the phone, installed a plexiglass barrier shielding our team members and will supply all necessary PPE to our staff.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- New York, NY 10021: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Customer service: 2 years (Required)
- Medical terminology: 1 year (Preferred)
- Computer skills: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Cashier/Morning, and Weekend Shift: Part Time, Full TimePlaza Extra EastFrom $12 an hourCashier Team Member (Front End Service) Provides support as a member of the Front-End team to assist customers during the check-out process, performing all cash34 minute agoShareChristiansted, VI 00820
BMV Customer Service RepresentativeIndiana Bureau of Motor Vehicles$15 an hourWork for Indiana⠀⠀⠀ Grow your career with the State of Indiana! With more than 50 executive branch agencies, the State of Indiana is a diverse42 minute agoShareWinchester, IN 47394
House Cleaner/Housekeeper - Full-TimeHappy Home Cleaning CompanyUp to $800 a weekAre you a tidy person? Do you love giving great customer service? Can you manage your time effectively? Would you like to work in a positive environment? If this is you,43 minute agoShareDyer, IN+4 locations
Front of House Team MemberVillage Juice & Kitchen CharlotteUp to $18 an hourVillage Juice & Kitchen Co. is a place where you will find opportunity, be challenged, and have the ability to grow with a thriving new dining concept. We work hard2 hour agoShareCharlotte, NC 28206
Team MemberSweetgreen$15.75 an hourTeam Member - Hudson Yards Base Compensation: This position pays $15. 75/hr with a 3% increase after 90 days About sweetgreen: sweetgreen is on a mission to9 hour agoShareNew York, NY 10001